Hey,

First time poster.

So, I have this reoccurring dream, maybe once or twice a month. It's a little different each time, but always the same result and general theme/tone.

More often than not it involves me doing something that results in the possibility of spending the rest of my life in prison. I usually murder someone, but it always seems justified, but than after the fact I realize I am going to be stuck in prison forever. I never actually reach prison or get caught, but it's the time frame after the crime, where I am know I will be caught that I think the meaning is....

I never feel rage in these dreams, often the dream doesn't "start" until after the "crime" and it's me just so afraid that my life is over and I'm off to be stuck in a cell forever. Like I've done something that I can never take back and now I'm stuck with consequence forever. They are so real and I feel so helpless in them. Hmmm, curious what you guys think. I've never really had this until maybe the last 2 or 3 years. Never really believed in deciphering dreams but as I've had this over and over again, I'm curious what others think.

Thanks