krystalkl Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Dreamt my boyfriend died and 3 months later he did....help!!!

This is going to be probably really long and I do apologize but also thanks for the help!!

Me and my boyfriend (Chris) have been together for almost 10 yrs and one night I dreamt that he passed away....cant remember what from but I remember being at the funeral and being upset.....so not to long after that I started receiving text messages from him from heaven but they were hidden in pictures of the galaxy and I would show people and they kept telling me Im crazy and hes dead....then he started to visit me and I would talk to him daily and would tell everyone hes not dead and again they would tell me Im crazy.....so I finally asked him what took him so long to come see me....he said cause he had to go thru heaven oriatation...then I asked how he could come see me...he said that he gets a day pass from god to make sure Im ok....so I asked him when I can come visit him he told I cant cause it not my time then I woke up. I told him about the dream and he just laughed at me and I laughed to......So now he has actually passed away on August 20th 2010 due to a car accident....so you can see why Im asking for any help cause this is driving me crazy!!

The only other dream that I have were he died before was he was working for a drilling company and got smashed in the drill as I was dreaming this he actual called me and was like you will never guess what happen to me tonight....I was like what and he told he got smashed in the drill but is ok....gave us both goosebumps

Smile Dreams Coming True...

Hi krystalkl,
    About your boyfriend. Go with the flow and just keep your fingers crossed he carries on keeping intouch.

I thought it was quite funny you saying theres an orientation for heaven.. Not more queing.

On the other hand, your not on your own about dreams coming true.
    I had a dream that I was driving with my ex girlfriend in the passenger seat and a very very bad hurricane hit us. Caught in darkness asnd torrential rain. Someone in the back seat asked if I wanted a sweet (a mixture of many) I look round to pick my favourite.
    I look back and the car hits the centre of a slip road concrete bollard and I awake, bolt upright in sheer shock in bed. My ex in the bed next to me awakes as well and says I had the same dream.
    We were in a car crash. I said where were you. She says the passeneger seat. I asked who was in the back seat. She says she has no idea.

One year later. Me and my ex go to Florida on holiday and drive the highway across the everglades.
    I hurricane hits, sky goes black with rain. Cannot see infront of us. A voice from the backseat says "do you want a sweet". My ex screams her head of "The Dream, The Dream" I look back thinking she's puddled, then remember the dream.
    The voice in the back was her 10 year old brother who we took away last minute. And the sweets were a pick n mix we got when setting of from a seven eleven.

Since then many crazy things have happened. Ive died. which I was warned about by 8 drunk girls reading my palm. It goes on and on.. My latest crazy dream was winning 13 million. Which like an idiot I spent $300 on the lottery because the winnings were 13 million. Lost $300 bucks. So unsure how that happens. It could be just a dream or it could happen the same day I die, and I do win 13 million but never get to spend it.

:secret: Use it to enhance your life and dont tell anyone because even though they may believe you and there on your side, they will also think you are a sandwich short of a picnic and should be locked up. Ive found that out.

What I found out from dying is treat everyone the way you wanted to be treated yourself and be good because then your next life will be better than this one. But how will you remember. Hmmmm.

Default Psychic Dreaming

First off I am very, very sorry for your loss. I totally understand/believe that you are having Psychic dreams. This is a gift. These dreams, it seems in a way to prepare us emotionally when the moments actually happen. There is NO way to prevent them from happening unless you take drastic measures on all dreams that seem like they could really happen in normal daily life. Your goal now is to be with him again and again for the next future lives you will have during future incarnations (he is one of your soulmates) unless his earth cycle is complete. This also tells you and all of us that some of us might just be on a fore-ordained path. Which would be the only explanation for dreams being Pyschic and not just coincidental. It is said that karma will pre-determine your path in life if you have been too flagrant in our use of free will. Be completely self-less, let go of everything material/ego and love everything and everybody including yourself to the fullest(which you probably already do). Love God as much as you can, along with everything that was created and that is the only key to getting your soul out of any karmic debt to be in "heaven" as one of God's billions if not trillions of companions to come. God wants well rounded company up there. Hang in there and everything is going to be fine.
    Row, Row, Row your boat, gently down the stream. Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily life is but a dream....