devastated Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Unhappy Dream of boyfriend sleeping with bestfriend

I'm not sure what to think of this, and normally I would brush it off as it was just a dream. It's bothering me though, and cant help but wonder what it means exactly. Lately, my boyfriend and I have been having problems. I have real trust issues from my ex husband and I can't let that go. I have always trusted my boyfriend and he's never given me a reason not to. But lately I have been having this feeling that something is going on with someone else. I told him about my feelings and he assured me nothing is going on with anyone. I believe him, but last night I woke up crying to what I call a nightmare. I walked in on him and my best friend having sex. I was devastated. I woke him up and gave him a kiss on the cheek told him I loved him and that I had an awful nightmare. I didnt' tell him about the nightmare, because I know him nor my bestfriend would ever do anything like that. But it still bothers me. What does this mean?

it don't mean what you think. it means there's a change in your skedules and your getting less time together. your spirit is starting to deaply yearn more time.his\her skedule may be cheating you and deprive you.don't waist time trying to figure out this dream.spend all you time wizely with him with-out smothering him.you just need to be creative while he's gone.don't worry about the ex-husband you boyfriend understands.don't let this dream get the best of you.this dream means wake up child its your time to shine,you were born for such a time as this.dreams have hidden messages they don't always mean how the appear.we have to be careful not to misunderstand them;they can drive us emotionally insane.pay more attention to God.God bless

Default Re: Dream of boyfriend sleeping with bestfriend

Often times our dreams are a result of our deep seated fears. Since admittedly you have "trust issues" carried over from a past traumatic relationship, those issues left unaddressed will eventually find their way to the dream scape. There is one aspect of dreaming that says "every player in your dream is some aspect of YOU." So... if you follow that line of reasoning, your boyfriend is really a projection of some aspect of YOU and you are really the one being unfaithful to yourself. (you are really your own best friend!) And... if you look at your problems trusting, then, you are being untrue to yourself/ your own higher self by hanging on to the trust issues when your boyfriend has given you no reason to. The only thing about this dream that would concern me is if you are EXTREMELY prone to prophetic or precognitive dreams in which case you need to address this dream with your beau. This is just something to think about.

Default Re: Dream of boyfriend sleeping with bestfriend

Dream language is symbolic not literal.
    He had sex with her means he willdo her a big help nothing else, nothing more.

Dream language interpretation is an ancient science of allusions and pointing of the surrounded environment, as Mr. Einstein has said the events are like train stations which exist and we are moving towards them, these are prewritten destiny with some authority ( in decision making seconds) in very full details. This dream language should be translated, and interesting to know it is international and common for all human beings. But ignorance causes some misunderstanings.People were not aware of this language and always thought in a bad way , for example Mr. Freud said about sexual dreams it is because you have suppressed your sexual desires so misled everybody and some women dreamt about having sex with co-workers or another and thought they should do that, while it only meant he will do something for her, or some others dreamt had sex with the same sex and invented homosexual, while it meant the same ,Also some men dreamt his wife had sex with a man and didn't understand or a woman dreamt her partner had sex with a woman and didn't' understand ...etc.Do you see what catastrophes are caused by misunderstanding a language. About the approximate interpretation time table: Dreams at noon or exactly at midnight( In the summer time 13 at noon and 1 midnight else at 12)in the same day if past a few minutes, a few days later. Dreams at 10-11 in the morning in 15-30 days later. Also dreams at 3-4 in the evening in 1-2 months .Dreams in the sunset mostly are not truthful and are messed, they have no interpretations, Dreams at 4-5 in the morning in a few days to 2 months some dreams in the holy books( Josef dream of kneeling the sun and the moon and 11 stars)was interpreted after 20 years and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners interpreted in the same day and after 7 years. Dream of Pharaoh about the 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years. Also dreams in 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days, in 9th at the same day, in 10th after 20 days, in 13th after 9 days in 14th after 26 days and in 15th after 3 days, in 16th after 2 days and in 28th ,29th ,30th in the same day, but these are solar (Persian months and you should refer to a calendar or convert them) . Of course there are different kinds of dreams , like messy dreams which have no interpretations or deja vu dreams, or psychological dreams or dreams which are caused by bad food or drinks.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Post Re: Dream of boyfriend sleeping with bestfriend

Quote Originally Posted by devastated View Post
    I'm not sure what to think of this, and normally I would brush it off as it was just a dream. It's bothering me though, and cant help but wonder what it means exactly. Lately, my boyfriend and I have been having problems. I have real trust issues from my ex husband and I can't let that go. I have always trusted my boyfriend and he's never given me a reason not to. But lately I have been having this feeling that something is going on with someone else. I told him about my feelings and he assured me nothing is going on with anyone. I believe him, but last night I woke up crying to what I call a nightmare. I walked in on him and my best friend having sex. I was devastated. I woke him up and gave him a kiss on the cheek told him I loved him and that I had an awful nightmare. I didnt' tell him about the nightmare, because I know him nor my bestfriend would ever do anything like that. But it still bothers me. What does this mean?

Just wanted to say that if it has been bothering you and on top of that you had a dream that related to your instincts, you should take heed to it. God could be trying to tell you something. God could be trying to tell you that he IS having an affair. I think you don't want to accept it because you're afraid of losing someone you feel is a good man to you. However, you have to know it ain't what it look like all the time whether it be good or bad. I doesn't matter how innocent you think they are. They could be doing things behind your back at anytime and is good covering it up. I really do believe God is telling you something...Listen and listen closely. Sometimes the people you call your best friend is your enemy. She could be using you to get to your boyfriend and you think that she's being real with you. Watch carefully to everything that is going on in your relationship. You may get some signs that he's cheating on you. Don't only look for signs with your boyfriend but also look for signs with your "best friend." If you have to, ask God to give you confirmation on whether he's cheating on you or not. You may get another dream or your feelings about the whole situation may get stronger. Or both. Wish you the best. :)