1ISauceda Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Wink Dead Pig Being Eaten By White Worms

Good evening everyone,

I dreamed that my husband and I were throwing out trash and cleaning a bedroom. We were also changing the white sheets of a bed. As I started taking the sheets off I noticed that under the pillow there was a dead pig that was being eaten by white worms. My husband just told me to wrap it in the white sheets and throw it away. In our dream we were getting rid of all the junk we didn't need. Can someone please help me with this dream? Thank you all.;)

NyxSiria Guest

Hm...I'm new at this, but I've been tolled I have great insight into people's minds, so I'll give it a shot. Worms normally mean that someone is becoming increasingly unfriendly, but because they're white I'd say they don't intentionally mean to. As for the dead pig, well the pig represents greed, selfishness, stuborness, dirtiness, gluttony, or over indulgence. As for the dead part, it probably means that whatever has happened is going to end.

So in summary someone who you know is becoming distant and has either become greedy, selfish, stubborn, or any thing I've mentioned above.take note that it may be you or your husband, since you two were in the dream. However, they have stopped or had their tendencys ended with help or may need help to end them.

RaNdoM mUch Guest

The white worms might be mites on it, most likely. Again, I am also new at this, but I would interpret this to you might be feeling a uncleansliness and/or are dreading something, like a fight you've been having with someone, and it might be telling you it is time to probably clean up the mess you made.

RaNdoM mUch Guest

The white worms might be mites on it, most likely. Again, I am also new at this, but I would interpret this to you might be feeling a uncleansliness, like you know you have a mess to clean up, but you are advoiding it, which you shouldn't, and/or are dreading something, like a fight you've been having with someone, and it might be telling you it is time to probably clean up the mess you made. Maybe you even ust relieved yourself of the mess could be as well, if you where happy about it in the end.
    Last edited by RaNdoM mUch; 08-18-2010 at 02:58 PM.