Thread: Messy Toilet???

FishBowl Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Messy Toilet???

So it is rather odd, but it is getting worse. I keep having these recurring dreams for the past 2 years that I am in a bathroom, usually in a public place and there is bowel/poop/diarrhea all over the toilet seat and sometimes spread on the floor. I know this sounds disgusting. I am sick thinking about it. But I end up in these bathrooms in my dreams. I really don't know what they mean. Maybe a fear of something. Something to do with my OCD? But it makes me think what can I do to rid of these dreams of these bathroom experiences. I also have the impending need to go the bathroom in these dreams but can't cause of the disgust of them. I don't have a problem with this in my waking life though.. .. hmmm...

Hi,
    It means thinking too much as to how to increase incomes so, if you think less the dream will cut.

Bathroom is interpreted as greed to earn money and properties also means he doesn't
    want to spend his money.
    If one dreamt he urinated or peed in a bathroom means he will spend some money.
    If dreamt he fell into the bathroom well means he will be busy to save money
    greedily.
    If dreamt someone else fell into bathroom well means he will take someone's money
    by force.

If dreamt he fell in the bathroom well and his hand or his leg was broken means he
    will have a hard calamity.
    Bathroom may also mean:1- immoral money 2- free living and pleasure 3- treasury 4-
    an immoral server.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

the bath room is your private life. and the diarrhea is something that discusses you while on your job.theirs seems to be something you need to clean up on your job.because its effecting your private life.maybe dirty thoughts are words said by you are about you.

FishBowl Guest

Thanks for the feed back. A lot of that oddly made sense. Lately I have been stressed (like anyone else) about income. Lay off is coming up soon in November and we are about to have a baby. You could only imagine what goes on in my head about how we will get by. But oddly enough, I know we will make it. But the hindering thoughts do arise.
    As for the other interpretation of private life and work. That seems so true. I seem to vent when I come home for about 30 minutes to my husband about work and how I can't stand my coworker and boss. I understand my husband probably dreads hearing it. but he understands I need to get it out of my system, also by journaling. I do think that my boss talks behind my back. He talks behind everybody's back, even if they just stepped out of the office for a minute. It sickens me. But I always keep my mouth shut. Yet I let in linger in my head :( this could be it. Thank you again so much for your input.!!! ;)