Hybrid View

eightythree Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Can't get someone out of my head

I've had several dreams about him, and he is my ex boyfriend. I thought everything about him was over and done with.

I have dreams that we've made up, and when I wake up, I'm extremely disappointed that it was just a dream. Which is weird.

I have dreams about him just in it, and I wake up feeling breathless and sometimes even crying.

The last dream was confusing. I was on a train, and I went to sit by my friend and he was sitting just in the seats in front of me. And my friend asked if I was crying, then I started to cry, and he tried to cheer me up by saying a joke or something. And it was my stop, so I got off the train, and I was hoping he was too... He got up and I thought he was, but then he just went to the other side of the train.

I got out, was lost looking for the bus, I kept saying... 98, 98, 98. And then, I got on the bus, but it was like a boat with a restaurant. And I went to sit by my friends but there were no seats free, then I went to sit by my sister, but she annoyed me, so I left and sat by myself.

The hostess gave me a dress, and around the neck of it was a string, I guess a design or to tie it tighter? And it was on fire...

That's all I remember.

I want this dreams to stop.

Focuseddreamer Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default unaquainted love

Love can touch us in alot of ways. In the mind heart soul so on. To say that it is ever truely over is difficult. It seems from the symbolism in your dream that you have unaquainted love issues with your ex or somethings you still need to resolve with him. Or seeings how most of the encounters were on transits it could just be that you are dealing with parting with him harder In your subconconcious mind than you are in your concious mind.