Thread: 11:11

mvdec Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default 11:11

Back around Feburary, I was dreaming about something I can't fully recollect, but in the midst of the dream, I awoke to the sound (still dreaming) of three alarm clocks going off in my room. It was still dark, and the clocks were all a few feet from eachother, flashing "11:11". I was confused and amazed, then really woke up, it was around 8 in the morning. Over the next few days/weeks/months, I began seeing 11 11 at such random times and places, that it almost started becoming more than an eerie coincidence. A couple days ago I got out of a movie (Inception, go figure haha), looked at my phone for the first time since I went it, and it said 11:11. Today I was buying a few items at store, total came to $28.89, I gave the guy $40...and he says "11.11 is your change..." I gave the guy a really confused look lol, and chills literally went thru my body. I can't make this stuff up. Then I remembered sleeps.com! So I wanted to see if anyone had thoughts about this. Thanks for any info you can give!

Quote Originally Posted by mvdec View Post
    Back around Feburary, I was dreaming about something I can't fully recollect, but in the midst of the dream, I awoke to the sound (still dreaming) of three alarm clocks going off in my room. It was still dark, and the clocks were all a few feet from eachother, flashing "11:11". I was confused and amazed, then really woke up, it was around 8 in the morning. Over the next few days/weeks/months, I began seeing 11 11 at such random times and places, that it almost started becoming more than an eerie coincidence. A couple days ago I got out of a movie (Inception, go figure haha), looked at my phone for the first time since I went it, and it said 11:11. Today I was buying a few items at store, total came to $28.89, I gave the guy $40...and he says "11.11 is your change..." I gave the guy a really confused look lol, and chills literally went thru my body. I can't make this stuff up. Then I remembered sleeps.com! So I wanted to see if anyone had thoughts about this. Thanks for any info you can give!
    Hi,
    At 8.00 AM, it is time to wake up and that is what your dream did for you; it woke you up! Dreams often use words or numbers as the final waking element.
    Since you remember the dream, you are more likely to notice the numbers11.11. Pure co-incidence!
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

Smile

Hi mvdec :)

Your dream sounds so familiar to me... I have been dreaming about 11:11 myself, even 11:11:11, and it could be a waking element in the dream, because it always attracted my attention. However, I do not believe in coincidences a whole lot and I have been trying to figure out the meaning of many more numbers and combination of numbers that are present in my dreams. It seems they are like an element of dreams that you cannot escape from. After all mathematics are everywhere in nature. I believe numbers have something to do with the way you perceive them and things they remind you of, this could be a point to start.
    Also , there are threads here with the 11:11 discussion that you might want to take a look at if you are interested. I hope they are still good to read.
    I just loved the movie, did you like it?
    Sweet dreams :)

Look up 11:11 on the internet, alot of people have been seeing it. I told my doctor today and she said she has too. Once I was telling a friend that I keep seeing 1s and then I said look, and we looked up at the sign on the freeway and there were 1s then I saw 1s on a license plate and he got freaked out cause he's skeptical. It was funny. So yeah your not the only one. I wonder if angel's are bringing it to our attention, honestly there are different theories are there, you never know which one is the truth. Maybe say a prayer for the world when you see it again or make a wish ;)

Question Seeing the same numbers

:shrug:
    Quote Originally Posted by mvdec View Post
    I would probably bore you with all the specific stories of seeing a number sequence keep showing up. For me it started with 111 the first year, then 444 the next and 555 the next.
    For almost the last 4 years now the number has been 539 and more specifically the odd number of 53. I easily see 53 pop up about 6 times a day without trying. It truly follows me around every day. It has meant different things to me at different times. For the most part it means to me...
    "signs follow those who believe"
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

Hi,

No. 11 means his/her job/wish will take a long time to achieve.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Upon seeing 11:11, many people make a wish. You haven't made your wish yet. Your conscious wants you to make that wish. Do it already!! lol