MyDreamsComeTru Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Huge Angel Gave me a powerful Sword

Had a dream that I was fighting these demons and was doing pretty good until they called their master who was this huge demon (I'm talking goliath) and had others helping me when I started getting tired and worn out.than a huge angel came from above and gave me this golden sword and told me with its mind that humankind will haave to choose which side its on soon,and I was a warrior and needed to continue and fight that this was my purpose...

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Your dream really stirs me. :clapping: I have dreams where I hear the LORD speaking to me in them... and or a voice directing me. Have you had any other dreams like the one you posted where you feel that GOD was giving you direction? I believe that we are getting ready (and that GOD Himself is preparing some) to go through some troublesome times (Jacobs trouble). I have been looking for direction in some areas of my life, both in the spiritual and physical. I am interested in your thoughts.

Blessings
    Under HIS Shadow,
    Sandra- Psalm 91
    Under Yahweh's Shadow,
    Sandra

Psalm 91

1 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High, Who abides under the shadow of the Almighty, 2He is saying of Yahweh, “My refuge and my stronghold, My Elohim, in whom I trust!” 3For He delivers you from the snare of a trapper, From the destructive pestilence. 4He covers you with His feathers, And under His wings you take refuge; His truth is a shield and armour...