Thread: feces in hand

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default feces in hand

I had between 6-7am that I am in an office at some job waiting for clients. I have in itch in my butt. I scratch, and log of feces comes in my hand. I'm surprised how this can happen in an office setting so suddenly. Then the bell rings, and the clients come walking in. A man and woman in 1980s style clothing are standing over me at my desk. I quickly hide the feces under the paper and on the floor, and try to divert their attention. They don't notice the feces under the printer paper. After talking to them, I direct them to the lunchroom for coffee, and they oblige. As we all walk away, I take a look at the feces to dispose of it, and it has turned to chocolate powder, similar to the one I drank the night before. Yuck. They come back and the see the chocolate powder and don't ask and care for it. I wake up. Any ideas?

Default Faeces

Hi,
    You've done something in your job you're embarrassed about.
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

Default the itch

you better get that ictch checked. just kidding. something is bothering you and youve been hiding those feelings. you must let someone help you clear up this mess before it humilates you in a large cloud of witnesses.its not as bad as it seems, nothing is. just when the situation looks bad its gonna change for your good. your gonna really be rewarded

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    A test
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Quote Originally Posted by Varzandeh View Post
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    A test
    I feel I'm always being tested. But is this work related because I am at work?

Default work

yes.it sure is.here's how you fix this.don't take any high riskes,keep your focus on the task at hand.dont let your eyes wonder they can get you in alot of trouble.what ever your doing with unclean thoughts stop it and be happy your home with paycheck.

Quote Originally Posted by langulears View Post
    yes.it sure is.here's how you fix this.don't take any high riskes,keep your focus on the task at hand.dont let your eyes wonder they can get you in alot of trouble.what ever your doing with unclean thoughts stop it and be happy your home with paycheck.
    I've been without work before, so I know how tough it can be. But still can't focus on the 30 or so tasks I have to done today. I'm supposed to be working right now, but I can't focus. It always happens on Mondays.