samsolie Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Sex with a young child

I had a dream in which I had sexual relations with a very, very young child. I have no waking desires even remotely close to this, and felt disturbed during the dream itself and disgusted upon awakening. What does this mean? HELP! Really quite disturbed by this.

Edit: I'm a woman, btw, if that's important. Current life changes: I just graduated from college, my mother lost her house to foreclosure, and I'm debating ending a relationship with someone I've been involved with for a very long time.
    Last edited by samsolie; 04-19-2010 at 08:35 PM.

weareoceansaway Guest

I am by no means an expert, but I can give you my own thoughts.

Usually a sex dream is just your mind's way of saying you want to be closer to someone than you are at present. The way to show you give everything of yourself is through sex, usually. Being disturbed is quite natural, but with what's going on currently in your life you might be feeling that your losing your 'inner child'. As strange as it seems, and as disturbing, your mind might be telling you that it wants you to get back in touch with your inner child. Just graduating college and stepping into the 'real world' (not sure how old you are, but its still a big change regardless) you might feel like your losing touch with what made you a child. Also, your mom losing her home to foreclosure (again, I'm assuming, but it being your childhood home) might be making you feel again like your losing everything that made you a child.

Like I said, I'm no expert, but I hope this helps.

Hi,
    Sex with a little boy means a sorrow is on the way.This is only symbolic.
    Dream language sometimes is disgusting.

Here are all of the dream symbols about sex to comfort you:

To have sex with a known person means you will do her a favor a help, nothing more.
    If one dreamt had anal sex with his wife or another woman means he is innovator in religion and will do something that is not good for him and he doesn't follow the prophet's way.
    If dreamt had sex with his mother or sister or some immoral relatives means his relations with the family will cut and means a sorrow also he won't see that relative any more.
    If dreamt had sex generally means achieving a wish.
    If dreamt two woman or two men had sex means one will do the other a big favor.
    If dreamt someone had sex with his wife means her family will get rich or will buy houses.
    If dreamt had sex with his wife and the woman was over him means he will marry another woman.
    If dreamt had sex with a virgin girl means he will marry in the same year.
    If dreamt had sex with the governor's wife means he will overcome the enemy.
    If dreamt had sex with a wild animal means he will overcome the enemy.
    Some interpreters say will have fears by the governor.
    If dreamt had sex with a bird will overcome someone who is interpreted as that bird.
    If dreamt had sex with a jew or Zoroastrian means his material situation will arrange.
    If an old woman or old man whose passion is gone dreamt had passion like when he was young means he/she will like very much to do religious duties and prayers.
    If dreamt had sex with a prostitute means he will like the material world and will receive immoral money.
    If one dreamt had sex with a camel means he will rescue from a sorrow and a hard situation also will overcome the rival and will be somewhat famous.
    If dreamt had sex with a president or a governor means will be near to the governor.
    If dreamt had sex with the queen or the governor's wife means he will receive benefits from the governor.
    If dreamt had sex with a woman who was in her cycle means his situation will be worse.
    If dreamt had sex with a woman who is passed away means his situation will be worse till he marry one of her relatives.
    If dreamt had sex with a known woman means he will be far from her relatives.
    If dreamt had sex with a known man means will receive a benefit from him.
    If dreamt had sex with an unknown man means will his wish by the governor.
    If dreamt had sex with a dead man means will pray for the dead or will do a charity for his sake.
    If a woman dreamt had sex with another woman means she will do her a favor.
    Some interpreters say if had sex with a woman in her cycle means his affairs in material world will be easy.
    If dreamt had sex with a passed away woman means a sorrow.
    If dreamt had sex with an unknown dead woman means he will succeed in a job that was disappointed.
    If dreamt had sex with a known young man that they are in fight means their enmity will turn to love.
    If dreamt had sex with an old woman means will receive a benefit and goodness.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

huggybear555 Guest

hi i agree with [weareoceansaway interpretation]your dream is deep compassion for a special person.you liking some one younger that you.age might seem a problem to you.

adrian Guest

Default Sex with a young child

hi.
    this is a normal dream.
    the young child in the dream is a person who is giving you a favor which is so little, that feels like it is disquisting to take. it a sad favor and not good.
    (God knows best and good luck)