nukebananas Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default everyones naked in a church?

so I thought this dream would be a little amusing to everyone, I found it amusing anyway. It's somewhat long, but I hope you will enjoy reading it, and hopefully give me an idea to what it all means. Thank you.

I have very long, very colorful, very funny and weird dreams. I dream something new every night. Last night, I had a two part dream. The first part is not of much significance I think, even though it was funny. The second part is what I wanted to talk about (it had nothing to do with the first part). Basically, it was me, a friend of mine, who is a guy a few years older than me that I have known for about 4 years, my other friend who is a girl about 30 years old, her daughter and some other people I had a feeling I knew but didn't see their face. We were all (except my friends daughter) naked, covering ourselves with a big fluffy blanket, sitting normally on one of those big old wooden benches you typically find in a church. The bench was located in a hallway type thing in a church and people were walking by (who were clothed). When they walked by and saw us, they didn't look at us in a nasty way, they smiled and kept walking as if we were not even naked. Every time someone would walk by, we would make sure every part of us is covered. As soon as they left, we would let loose a little, and no be so paranoid. I did not look over to my friend who was a girl that much, I just had a feeling she was naked. She was talking with her daughter. It was more focused on me and the guy. (I have had a boyfriend who I love loads for about 4 years. But I knew this other guy about the same time. I never liked him in that way, but we do get along pretty well). He was sitting to the left of me. It didn't look exactly like him but I knew it was him. I had a feeling of.....I guess embarrassment, and passion. Like, it wasn't the bad kind of embarrassment. It was the type of embarrassment or burning in the chest you get when you really really are attracted to someone and get weak at the knees. The type of feeling you have when you first start dating someone you really like and you just want to hold their hand or kiss them. That feeling. I could hardly even look at him the feeling was so strong. He ended up kissing me along the jaw on the side of my face very passionately. It's just amazing how strong all my feelings were. I literally felt everything. I also got the feeling of being calm and just an overall feeling that he was being a sweetheart. I then, having mustered up boldness, turned and kissed him on the lips, still feeling very embarrassed. We snuggled up with each other. Then, I poofed back to my house. I was dressed, and was walking into my bedroom when I got a text message from the guy. On the top of the message it said "Sweet David" (david IS his name....but the sweet part was there also). In the text was a picture of a little girl, sitting on the bench next to where we were, half asleep and leaning over having a blanket covering her. She had an adorable little dress on and a tweed headband and glasses and was fast asleep. I got a feeling of "awwwwwww that is so sweet!" And then I woke up.

Just thought it was an interesting dream. I did not get any sexual feelings out of it at all. The overall feelings were calm, embarrassment, passion and sweetness. Honestly, I did not want the dream to end. Any ideas of what this meant? Thanks for reading it, i know it was really long :x

Hi,

If one dreamt was naked and was ashamed of people and was trying to cover himself means will go to a pilgrimage or means forgiveness by God.
    If one was naked and was working for material world means will have a sorrow.
    If dreamt was naked but had a towel around his body means a chance to worship God and praying.
    If was naked and his privy parts were seen a secret of him will reveal or infamy.
    Nakedness for honest people means a goodness but for dishonest people means infamy.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

adrian Guest

Default adult dream

Hi.
    in this perticular dream, the church in the dream dose not not mean a church in reality, and if it means a church then lets go to church naked ? it does mean a gathering place where people sit and talk like internet caffee or somthing else like a bar ....etc. and the place itself is not for honest people, it is hard to explain it to you, for exmple people can say things but it is not true..fake it. for example a bar , you can dance with some one and you smile, and you jok with happiness, but it does have to be that you gonnna be with that person for ever, it is that moment in that perticular place, where this happen, and after that there is nothing. an internet chat can be the same thing, you sit down with friend and make fun and good time and it does not have to be true, and this is how the dream is all about. it is a public place where there you can be dishonest and no one will notice you, it is like you are naked under the blanket and every body thing you are fully dressed like a nun HAHAha.
    by the way, (if someone kisse you on the chick it means he cares for you, it is not not mean a sexual thing.)
    (God knows best and good luck)