rene8603 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Bird breaks out of jar

Hi,
    I just joined the forum and this is my first post. I had a vivid dream this morning and would appreciate help with interpretation. Even if it could mean something bad, I would prefer to know.

I was in my kitchen making something and beside me was an enormous jar of cinnamon bark. Only it looked much more like a complex web of branches -- not the way whole pieces of cinnamon usually look. I was using the cinnamon in something I was cooking (I don't recall what I was cooking and believe it wasn't something that I was conscious of in the dream). As I was cooking, I went to the jar to get some more cinnamon and tipped it upside down and all sorts of rotting, no-good cinnamon came out. It was startling and I felt a disturbing undercurrent for a second, but I figured that it must be a case of buying way too much cinnamon and that it rotted before I could use it (in that moment I thought of past Costco buying mistakes). The next thing I recall is that I'm back to cooking and then my eyes land on the jar and I notice that it has been broken open, as though perhaps it had burst without my realizing it. All sorts of twigs and branches were spilled out on the counter. I then hear a loud bang and look over and see there is a bird among all of the tangled branches - I can just see the head. At that moment, the bird takes off flying across the room toward the window. It is very large - maybe 18 inches - with a small head and large roundish body. It's black. My immediate thought was that by some miracle the bird had grown up inside of that jar and then became so large it could no longer fit in it. I then call up to my stepmother to say there's a bird in the house. (I think the reason she was in the dream is that 2 days before she sent a birthday card and money to my son who just turned 18 -- both of which are still on my kitchen counter.) The bird had landed on a bench near the window and was gazing out. I felt slightly threatened/scared/ominous but also sort of calm. I then woke up.

Any ideas?

adrian Guest

Default Bird breaks out of jar

Hi, no worry this is a simple perfect dream for you as a mom.
    first of all happy birthday to your son and the dream is very good.
    the bird is your son and breaks out of jar , means he is now grown like a bird and he is ready to leave the nest, "your house", and was gazing out to leave the house. it is very likley as a mom to realize your son has grown up in your house and you have managed to make it so far, and your son have feelings ( loud bang ) that he is a full grown man but as a mom you see this as slightly threatened/scared/ominous but also sort of calm. good luck

Hi,
    CInnamon means a sorrow that was rotten means ending the sorrow.
    Twigs and branches mean some money.
    A bird hatching a jar means achieving a wish from a woman .
    This will be in less than a month, please update.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.