Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DreamProphet? Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

I am 22 and my lil one is 4.

I couldnt be having a baby, I had a molar pregnancy back in november, I finished chemo in March and I have been advised not to get pregnant for a further year :(

Quote Originally Posted by DP
    I didnt see she was pegnant in the dream. i found out when i told my dad i dreamt with her???
    I see...then, what was significant about her presence in your dream? Was she there unexpectly? Did she appear infirmed? The significance of her presence could tell us what her imagery may suggest in your dream.
    "Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart; live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours." Dale Carnegie

DreamProphet? Guest

she lives beside my grannies house, and I was locking my grannies house to leave and I didnt want anyone to see me there. I tried but the lock wouldnt lock and the lock broke. the she came out and she like scared me cause I didnt want anyone to see me

The insight is definitely in the details--the more you provide the more we understand. Locking your grandma's house is about securing some important aspect of your life and upbringing from unwarranted and unwanted social intrusions. Not wanting to be seen leaving is about not wanting others to think you are abandoning the wisdom and structure that nurtured your social growth and development. This aspect of your dream seems to be about maintaining the security and the appearance of having qualities important to your social history. I hope this helps.
    Last edited by DrmDoc; 04-15-2010 at 10:59 AM.
    "Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart; live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours." Dale Carnegie