Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DreamProphet? Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Unhappy Weird scary dream

I dreamt I was infront of a mirror looking at myself, I had a white towel over my breasts and noticed that they were different, one was higher than the other one. Im really scared!! could this mean breast cancer?

Hello DP,

If you weren't fearful in the dream, then you should not be fearful of it now that you are awake. Bare breast and chest areas in dreams are often about vulnerability or the vulnerable aspect of our nature. The unevenest of your breast in your dream may regard some unbalance you may perceive about your own emotional nature. This is not about a mental affliction but rather about the uneven way you may express your love, trust, or vulnerable side. Overall, this is a dream about self-evaluation (assessing oneself in a mirror). I hope this helps.
    "Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart; live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours." Dale Carnegie

DreamProphet? Guest

Hi! Thanks for that! the problem is that it I felt horrible in the dream, it was dark and I was upset when I looked in the mirror. When I walked out I saw my dads cousin which I havent seen in ages, and I just found out she is pregnant??? would this mean something?

If you didn't feel or look like yourself in the dream mirror, this suggests your assessment that you may have not presented yourself as you know yourself to truly be. Very often, this describes the way we allow our anger or emotions to cloud our judgement. If the cousin was pregnant in the dream, this may describe your thoughts about someone whom your father knows. Not so much about being pregnant as it is about some wonderous change you are witnessing or have seen in a female associate of your father. The sort of change that create deep social bonds. I hope this helps as well.
    "Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart; live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours." Dale Carnegie

DreamProphet? Guest

I didnt see she was pegnant in the dream. i found out when i told my dad i dreamt with her???

Hi,
    Have you got any daughter(s)?
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

DreamProphet? Guest

yeah I do... why ?? :S

Hi,

Breast means daughter for ladies and wife for men.
    If dreamt milk was flowing from her breast means blessings and livelihood for her daughter and will receive some money.
    If dreamt there was flowing blood instead of milk means will receive some immoral money.
    If dreamt her breast was pending too down means will have a baby girl.***

If a man dreamt milk was in his breasts means if is single will marry and will have a child .If is married means will get rich.
    If an old woman dreamt there was milk in her breasts means will have short of money.
    If a young woman dreamt there was milk in her breasts means will have a long life, if a little girl dreamt so means there is a death danger.
    If a man dreamt was sucking another man's breast means will get ill seriously, but if his wife is pregnant means she will have a baby boy.
    If a woman dreamt was sucking another woman's breast means her affairs will be closed.
    If a woman dreamt her breast was cut means her daughter is in danger.
    If a man dreamt his breast was cut means his wife is in danger.
    If a woman dreamt had another breast under her breast means will have a baby girl.
    If dreamt her breast were bigger means her children's situation is good or her daughter will marry.
    If dreamt was drinking milk from her both breasts means a sorrow.
    If dreamt there was milk flowing to her stomach means a monetary loss.
    If dreamt one of her breasts was burning in the fire means her daughter will have something to do with a governor.
    If dreamt there were breasts all over her body means her family will increase , if has no child means her money will increase but people will reproach her.
    If a woman dreamt was hanging up by her breast means she will have a immoral baby.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

DreamProphet? Guest

it doesnt say wot I dreamt though. One breast was higher than the other one :S what could that mean??

Hi,
    How old are you?
    You or your daughter will have a baby girl.

Please update if something happened in less than two months.

Good luck.