Rob.S Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Bitten on the left hand by a cobra

Last night, I had a dream wherein I was bitten on the left hand (the fleshy part, between the thumb and index finger) by a cobra. The color of the cobra is kind of fuzzy in my mind, but I think it was black.

In my dream, I went into the garage, and noticed a small cardboard box, sitting on the floor. In the box, was a cobra. I have NO IDEA why I did this, but I reached into the box to pick up the snake, and it struck. I felt the bite very clearly, but it did not hurt. When the snake opened it's mouth to bite, I saw not two, but an entire mouthful of fangs. At this point, I panicked, grabbed the snake, pulled it off my hand, and cut off its head. I don't know what I used to cut off the head, but the cut line was well defined.

Next, still in a state of panic, I decided I should seek help, to deal with the venom. The rest of the dream, is less detailed, though. I remember going into town to look for a hospital or emergency room, and ended up talking to a few people on the street instead; about what, I don't recall.
    After while, I noticed I wasn't feeling any ill effects from the venom, so I just started walking toward home. It was here, the dream ended.

I thought this dream to be rather significant, in that I RARELY have dreams I can recall/remember, in any manner.
    Last edited by Rob.S; 04-11-2010 at 08:44 AM. Reason: additional information.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Hi,
    A snake means a hidden enemy apparently friend and fingers are kid(s) or nieces or nephews.
    If the snake bit means he/she will cause a hurt to one those people.
    You cut its head means you will overcome the enemy .Venom means anger.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.