**sweet dreams** Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Question what does this dream mean?

i dreamt this dream just few hours ago...but unluckily i remember only few glimpses of the dream but even so, i really want to know what it means.

k so it goes on like there is this new born baby( i think it was in a palace) and there is this woman who steals the baby for some purpose (which i really cant recall). then i remember a lion running towards the baby and then he stands before the baby( with proud smile) and the baby smiles back at him.
    but he causes no harm to the baby. it seemed to me like the lion was there to protect it but im not sure... then i woke up but when i woke up i was chanting some spells in my head.

what does this mean?? :confused:
    thank you

huggybear555 Guest

hi im judo-man yes that's a spiritual dream.the baby represent child of god.the lion represents the king of judah [jesus the king].the palace represent the kingdom of god.the lion protecting the baby[god protects his children]the proud lion smiling at child.[total trust in the chosen ones and vice versa.] watch out not to worship idols. god gave you a glimps of his protection. you don't want to see the bad side of this dream.if you keep trusting in the word you'll be left vulnerable to the ever lasting death,with fires of guilt.you make up your mind;you choose your own fate.choose the word of god are the word of man.don't follow man follow gods spirit.how?read the word [the bible]even if you don't understand god will sustain you while you learn.]you can trust gods true people.but trust gods word more.[ you have to make up your mind to follow god with all your heart.[there's no in between] i hope you make the right choice.i was born again for 20 years and i can honestly say that i served him only one year out of 20.make sure your jesus' is your lord. amen! be blessed

**sweet dreams** Guest

thank you very much for your reply:)
    after that dream, i dreamt another dream where again a child but now was trying to stand and walk. thats the only part i remember :D do you think this has meaning too?

talking about religion, i'm not a christian. i used to pray idols but now as a teenager i dont want to be part of any religion because all this different religion stuff has become really confusing and seems to be bringing just hatredness. all i know is that there are two gods i believe in: 1. my parents and 2. the creator of the universe residing in heaven and my heart. this much for now.

can you interpret this dream below for me please?

this dream is quite old (i dreamt it few weeks ago) but i still want to know what it means :D .
    so i was at this restaurant at one moment and all of a sudden the room started to collapse and then i was at another place with a kid, beside a broken wall near the coast. then the blue sky slowly started to cover with dark clouds. heavy rain showered and the waves hit the coast with more force. then i saw another kid running by the coast and i quickly ran to him and brought him to my shelter ( a broken wall). then all of a sudden a huge ball of fire passed across the coast. i tried to hold the two kids as close to corner as possible so that they dont get hurt. then strange shaped bombs flared out from the sky. there were some bags of sand lying before us so i and the kids tried to group them together and create another wall for more safety. it was really cold so we tried to hug each other close and then i wake up.

thank you.

Default Your Parents are God!?!

You worship your parents!?!
    I've never heard of that before!
    Are they like monitoring your posts here or something???
    You can come be my kid anytime!!!

That is pretty neat that you honor your parents, but kinda glad to hear you have a number 2. back-up plan.

I don't think you can go wrong with your second choice.

Quote Originally Posted by **sweet dreams** View Post
    after that dream, i dreamt another dream where again a child but now was trying to stand and walk. thats the only part i remember :D do you think this has meaning too?

talking about religion, i'm not a christian. i used to pray idols but now as a teenager i dont want to be part of any religion because all this different religion stuff has become really confusing and seems to be bringing just hatredness. all i know is that there are two gods i believe in: 1. my parents and 2. the creator of the universe residing in heaven and my heart. this much for now.
    It's starting to look like the baby and progress it's making is very pleasing to the Lion of Judah. Don't feel guilty about droping religion. Knowing the Truth is much better. Jesus said "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life." The baby represents you in the Lion's Kingdom, in the palace. You are safe from the thief.

can you interpret this dream below for me please?

this dream is quite old (i dreamt it few weeks ago) but i still want to know what it means :D .
    so i was at this restaurant at one moment and all of a sudden the room started to collapse and then i was at another place with a kid, beside a broken wall near the coast. then the blue sky slowly started to cover with dark clouds. heavy rain showered and the waves hit the coast with more force. then i saw another kid running by the coast and i quickly ran to him and brought him to my shelter ( a broken wall). then all of a sudden a huge ball of fire passed across the coast. i tried to hold the two kids as close to corner as possible so that they dont get hurt. then strange shaped bombs flared out from the sky. there were some bags of sand lying before us so i and the kids tried to group them together and create another wall for more safety. it was really cold so we tried to hug each other close and then i wake up.
    thank you.
    This dream represents your security in things you were taught, things you trusted in for safety and protection are breaking down. It might have been some of the idol worship, Religion or beliefs are breaking down and don't work for you. (This is a good thing, to find out before you believe in a lie untill it's too late.) Also now that those walls are coming down and you are exposed to the Truth. When walls fall down, (your support) and the roof caves in, (your covering) It allows the Light to come in (revelation-blue sky)

The words you said... "i tried to hold the two kids as close to the corner as possible" are a beautiful picture of you pressing in to Jesus. Jesus is also called a "corner stone". About the kids, I wouldn't know... maybe you'll have one and adopt one someday or they represent your dreams and hearts desire placed in Him.

Be careful not to build up other walls for your security (false walls of sand)
    your words "bags of sand lying..." would represent religion or false hope.

Instead of trying to build up any other walls... I think you should take up the invitation and head for the Palace! That's where you belong! Make a run for it!

Oh, I almost forgot... You might really like reading "The chronicles of Narnia" by CS Lewis a 3 book series, I think
    It's a great allegory of "Aslan" the Lion you should get to know. It's all about relationship not religion.
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

**sweet dreams** Guest

lol no you got it wrong. no i don't worship my parents. i know i said they are my god but that doesn't mean that you have to worship them but for everything that they have done for me i will try to give them my love, my honour and respect, and my support until eternity.
    about the numbers 1 and 2 (its not about order). i consider both my parents and the creator of universe my both with equal respect. everything that both of them have done for me (working really hard day and night, loving and caring for me with so much love, i have been provided with things that so many people arent provided with, from food, shelter to education and everything) means a lot to me and so i consider them my gods. i know this might sound really wierd but i still cannot change this fact.
    no it is just me monitoring my post:) why is there anything wrong with my grammar? or spelling?:confused: i hope not...
    you said "Don't feel guilty about dropping religion. Knowing the Truth is much better." what is the truth??

good to hear that god is by my side :clapping: . oh and i did watch the movie (The chronicles of Narnia) and part 2 of it as well, may be i should watch it again...
    thank you very much for your advice:D
    sweet dreams.

lovelocks Guest

Default gangster dream

its weird last week i dreamt i was singing at at the local pub wen a limo {wich i used to always dream about } pulls up. and im told its for me.. i get in.. next thing im at some feild were men are shooting at each other n me and another guy are being kidnapped... we are taken away in a blue sedan.. we come to a building with a realy steep driveway... leading to a garage.. we are kidnapped from the kidnapper.. he trys to come bak.. there is shooting. i find a wall to hide behind while all the fighting ias goin on. im under a stairwell...

then aome guy finds me wen its all safe..
    next thing im a a marina... and theres a resturant with all white chairs.. there are men in suits and men in black . im invisble and i see gunmen comming for a table of me.. i try shouting and telling the men they r about to be shot but im still invisable.... the men get shot from behind over there shoulders into the chest..

then im at a womens boutiquie and the women their are offering me all kinds of dresses and jewlery... expesinve diamonds.. i am givin an amzing braclet... and the limo is still around

Default You sound like a GREATful kid!

I was teasing you that your parents must have been looking over your shoulder to see you write all that good stuff about them.

Well, you are one of the lucky ones for sure!
    Take that example of love, respect and relationship that has been the family experience for you. That is your example of what Truth should look like.
    If your God does not represent relationship as well as that, you are probably getting religion. Even the word sounds like a form of godliness, or empty house and not the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by **sweet dreams** View Post
    lol no you got it wrong. no i don't worship my parents. i know i said they are my god but that doesn't mean that you have to worship them but for everything that they have done for me i will try to give them my love, my honour and respect, and my support until eternity.
    about the numbers 1 and 2 (its not about order). i consider both my parents and the creator of universe my both with equal respect. everything that both of them have done for me (working really hard day and night, loving and caring for me with so much love, i have been provided with things that so many people arent provided with, from food, shelter to education and everything) means a lot to me and so i consider them my gods. i know this might sound really wierd but i still cannot change this fact.
    no it is just me monitoring my post:) why is there anything wrong with my grammar? or spelling?:confused: i hope not...
    you said "Don't feel guilty about dropping religion. Knowing the Truth is much better." what is the truth??

good to hear that god is by my side :clapping: . oh and i did watch the movie (The chronicles of Narnia) and part 2 of it as well, may be i should watch it again...
    thank you very much for your advice:D
    sweet dreams.
    What is the truth??... a very rare treasure... but you'll know it when you find it. Maybe you should ask Aslan to tell you more in your dreams...
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!