thatguy11 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default End of the world/Suicide/Drowning Dream- Please help

I had a strange dream last night that has me feeling uneasy-

In the dream, the world was ending. I was aware that a meteor was flying towards the earth and a huge tidal wave had flooded everything. Somehow, I was in an inflatable life raft. I was alone in the raft, with endless water around me, like I was in the middle of the ocean.

The government was air dropping suicide kits from helicopters for people that did not want to experience the end. Huge dark spots and unknown objects filled the sky. I felt completely helpless and confused.

I wondered where my family and my fiance were for a few moments, and realized that there was no chance that I would ever see them again. Then I just let myself fall off the raft into the water and drown.

I didn't fight to breath or anything, I just let myself sink, staring up at the sky through the water as I died. The feeling of drowning was strangely comfortable, and was almost a pleasant feeling. I woke up after I drowned.

I don't usually have these type of dreams. It was so vivid and the feelings seemed so real. If any one has any kind of insight into how I could interpret this dream, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by thatguy11; 04-08-2010 at 09:53 PM.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Hi,

If one dreamt there is the end of the world means there will be justice but if people are oppressor there will be an illness in that region. If people are oppressed means they will overcome the oppressor.

If dreamt a flood entered a house or a place means there will be an opening in the affairs. The moon/11.
    If dreamt somewhere was ruined by the flood means people will benefit from the governor.

Suicide kits means a benefits from the government for them.

If one dreamt he was drowned in the sea and died means there is a danger by the governor.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.