mandy.rz Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default I saw jesus in my dream!

I've seen Jesus in my dream. He was about to go and lead people, he was feeling deeply responsible for everything and he was crying. In my dream, it was like I was jesus himself. I could deeply feel his pain as it was mine. Please does anyone know what interpretation can it have??? The feeling was sooo real to me that I can't deny the influence it had on me!!!
    P.S. I'm a muslim!

First of all Muslims believe in Jesus (PBUH) too, its okay. Its no surprise if you would feel what what he feels if you love Allah we are all one after all.
    Jesus wasn't a christian you know... lol he is a muslim ( one who does the will of GOD) neither is GOD a christian GOD. He is Allah, Yah of all creation. It would seem to me with you feeling Jesus, you are sincere in your religion.

sangvanchau20 Guest

Default Hi

Seeing Jesus Christ in your dreams denote that you'll be bless with joy of life and having you live a long life! you will overcome anyone who shalt do you harm as well as being your enemy, Your kindness heart and hard work will well worth in the end. I dreamed a lot about Jesus Christ! but seeing him cry in your dreams denote a relieve of pressures in your daily life, we people tempted to ignore dreams and don't believe in all of these messages but it's really important that you have to know; keep it up the good work my friend and believe in Christ then he will show you the good profit of your heart.

Default Jesus didn't follow Himself...

He followed and did the will of His Father in Heaven...

It's true, no one used the term "Christian" untill after He accomplished His sacrifice for us. The term Christian was used to describe those who followed him like his disciples and others that followed His teachings in the "Way" to worship and come to the "Father" (God)

He also said a hard statement...
    "No one comes to the Father except through Me" and
    "Believe in me and you will be saved.

But, no, Jesus was NOT a muslim!

and you will do well to continue dreaming of Him... He will show you this "Way" to the Father also. :clapping:
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

sangvanchau20 Guest

Default Hello my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Naba-Daba-Doo! View Post
    He followed and did the will of His Father in Heaven...

It's true, no one used the term "Christian" untill after He accomplished His sacrifice for us. The term Christian was used to describe those who followed him like his disciples and others that followed His teachings in the "Way" to worship and come to the "Father" (God)

He also said a hard statement...
    "No one comes to the Father except through Me" and
    "Believe in me and you will be saved.

But, no, Jesus was NOT a muslim!

and you will do well to continue dreaming of Him... He will show you this "Way" to the Father also. :clapping:

You were right about what you've said! and it's true that we believe he provide strengthen your life in the end, I often seen him in my dreams as well, BTW thanks for advicing me to read about my "father" "Joseph"

Naba, do you know what the word MUSLIM means? It means one who submits to and does the Will of GOD ( "Father not my will but thy will be done") ... no matter what your outlook on muslims and the religion and unlike "christian" which is a greek word which means follower of christ...Muslim is I believe an ARABIC WORD it does not mean follower of Muhammad... but it again means "one who submits to and does the Will of GOD". Check your understanding friend, please ...HE WAS AND IS STILL..... MUSLIM ...

Proverbs 4: 5-7 : Wisdom is the principal thing; Therefore get wisdom. And in all your getting, get understanding."

Peace Out friends.
    Last edited by sirene; 04-06-2010 at 05:06 PM.

Default Seeing Jesus in dream.

Dear Mandy: Welcome to dreamcentral. Aches and pains in the human being is generally caused by the process of aging. Aging is a process of dehydration of the limbs, head and digestive tracks. And of course we all age since the day we were born. Sleep itself is a process of equalization of liquid levels in the body which would be impossible in sleeping or sitting positions. Remedies for aging usually involve better liquification of the human body. Examples are taking a warm bath before bedtime, the application of body oils via massage, a massage bed in a humidified envoirenment, a massage bed with application of body oils, etc etc. Best regards.

Quote Originally Posted by sirene View Post
    Naba, do you know what the word MUSLIM means? It means one who submits to and does the Will of GOD ( "Father not my will but thy will be done") ... no matter what your outlook on muslims and the religion and unlike "christian" which is a greek word which means follower of christ...Muslim is I believe an ARABIC WORD it does not mean follower of Muhammad... but it again means "one who submits to and does the Will of GOD". Check your understanding friend, please ...HE WAS AND IS STILL..... MUSLIM ...

Proverbs 4: 5-7 : Wisdom is the principal thing; Therefore get wisdom. And in all your getting, get understanding."

Peace Out friends.
    Naba daba doo know that I love you and from what I read of you I think your awesome!

huggybear555 Guest

hi im judo-man, you were chosen to be a christian from the very beginning,you just chose another religion because you were desperate to feel important and represent something.your not a muslim anymore.you were blind but now you see[the pain of your lord jesus]lost but now your found[because jesus took your place on the cross to wash your sins away for your sins.]alah cant save you from anything his blood contaminate with hate,and unjustifide murder.jesus died for all who believe.come out of that false religion.his only power is in human manipulation and deceit.jesus is the way the truth and the life, no one can enter heaven but through faith in him. please don't be offended.but be blessed and have eternal life.its your choice dont trust man as for as you can throw him.man is very deceptive.but call on that name which is above all names dont take my word for it either but trust gods word you might not understand it for a while but he will give you wisdom to know him. god bless you.