Thread: Prison.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Prison.

Yes my nightmare starts with me being in prison. Needless to say that this prison was run by the inmates and not the guards. I was constantly under attack and I just felt tired “within the dream” and I couldn’t fight anymore.

I was not popular because every other prisoner and guards tried to kill me by strangulation, suffocation and constant beatings. Still I remained focused and despite my body wanting to give in I fight until the bitter end.

Basically the prison itself was a wooden structure incredibly strong and with no sunlight and or doors. It was just a big musky room and we where bundled together. I finally died when 4 prisoners grabbed an arm and a leg each and a 5th started hitting me over the head with a large heavy object. The pain was followed by disarray and lots of blood blinding me.

I remember trying to stand back up when a second and third heavy blow to my head ended me and I woke up. :confused:
    To free your mind is to free your dreams.

Hi,

A known prison means a sorrow and loss.
    If dreamt he was a prisoner and constraint and chain on his feet means he will stay on his job for a long time.************************

If an honest person dreamt he was in a known prison means he will receive some dignity and rank.
    If he is dishonest it means a sorrow is on the way.
    If dreamt he was going with one of the prisoners with constraint means he will have an opening in his life.****************

Some interpreters say a known prison means a rescue and a good lasting . Josef/33.
    And an unknown prison means some blindness( something about an eye surgery) and sorrow.
    If one dreamt he entered a prison and was out soon means he will understand God with all of his soul.

If one dreamt someone was beating him with a whip and his feet and hands were not tied up if his body was bleeding means he will earn some immoral money.
    If dreamt there was whip trace on his body means he will receive some benefit as much as the traces.
    If one dreamt someone whipped him on the back and it was bleeding means he will receive some immoral money or he will accuse the whipper to a sin.
    If dreamt his back was injured because of beating but he didn't know who beat him means his spiritual , material affairs will arrange.
    If dreamt he whipped someone so that his body was torn into pieces means his family members will scatter.
    If dreamt policemen or a sheriff beat him means the governor will give him a job or a mission and his situation will get good.
    If dreamt someone hit him a stone means he will receive a benefit.
    If dreamt someone hit a stone to his back means someone will advise him.
    If dreamt someone punched him means he will receive an annoyance by him.
    If dreamt someone slapped him means someone will tell him a rude word and will spoil his reputation.
    If dreamt someone was beating him and he knew its reason means he will receive some money and a new cloth. If when beating his hands and feet were tied up means better.
    If dreamt someone was beating him with a stick or a whip and he knew him means he will receive a benefit from that person but it is not good for the beater .
    If dreamt he was beaten with a whip and its trace remained on his body or someone tied his hands and feet up and beat him so that it was bleeding means someone will annoy him with his tongue and speech and he will be sad.
    If dreamt a dead was beating him means he will receive a benefit from a travel or he will find his lost money.
    If dreamt he was dead and people were beating him means his belief is strong and stable and he will pay back his debts.
    If dreamt he was beating a dead and was satisfy of that beating means the situation of that deceased person in the spirituals is good .
    Beating may also mean : 1- Infamy 2- a quarrel 3- solving a problem 4- a travel 5- dignity 6- immoral money.

If one dreamt someone suffocated or choked him means he will receive some livelihood and a good life.
    Some interpreters say he may have a sorrow.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Ok, well that was a nice copy and paste section. Interpretation would be? :confused:

Hi,
    The most lazy people are who say please pray for me.LOL.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Well if anything I was not lazy only hoping for second opinion. :confused:

Here it goes:

Prison: To dream that of a prison may suggest that there are feelings of restrained or like of "voice" at work, relationship or something personal. Feelings of being confined and suffocated along may indicate a great deal of stress. Alternatively, it can also be interpreted as guilt.

Prisoner: may suggest restriction lack of control. Perhaps a loss of freedom in some aspect of one’s life. Again guilt comes to mind but also a feeling of dishonour.

Being killed: this can point to distant emotions again lack of control or lack of self worth. It may also point to changes that are happening and one has no control over it. A remote possibility also exist that one is "ending" a part of their personality to allow for improvement or to evolve to a point of view or structure of thinking.

See not lazy just hoping to get another perspective.
    Last edited by insulin; 04-07-2010 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by insulin View Post
    Yes my nightmare starts with me being in prison. Needless to say that this prison was run by the inmates and not the guards. I was constantly under attack and I just felt tired “within the dream” and I couldn’t fight anymore.

I was not popular because every other prisoner and guards tried to kill me by strangulation, suffocation and constant beatings. Still I remained focused and despite my body wanting to give in I fight until the bitter end.

Basically the prison itself was a wooden structure incredibly strong and with no sunlight and or doors. It was just a big musky room and we where bundled together. I finally died when 4 prisoners grabbed an arm and a leg each and a 5th started hitting me over the head with a large heavy object. The pain was followed by disarray and lots of blood blinding me.

I remember trying to stand back up when a second and third heavy blow to my head ended me and I woke up. :confused:
    Hi,
    You need a second opinion on this dream as your own interpretation is way out!
    I was not popular because every other prisoner and guards tried to kill me by strangulation, suffocation and constant beatings. Still I remained focused and despite my body wanting to give in I fight until the bitter end
    The above quote indicates that you had breathing difficulties in sleep. You were litterally struggling for air!
    I finally died when 4 prisoners grabbed an arm and a leg each and a 5th started hitting me over the head with a large heavy object. The pain was followed by disarray and lots of blood blinding me.
    I dont know your lifestyle but the above qute indicates that you had a very bad headache in this dreams as well as breathing difficulties!
    It may be too hot and humid where you live and you had one of those nights, or you had a few drinks to many the night before this dream!
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

I do not drink alcohol and I don’t smoke. My died is relatively healthy “I do look after myself” and yes I havened ruled out the physical restrictions like breathing problems, pain and even “bad food” but we are entering our winter months and I tend sleep better in winter then what I do in summer.

I take it you are not a big fan of symbolism. I in the other hand have made some predictions using my dreams and was able to predict a few things within my private life and “other” much larger happening “if I can call it that.”

I am not ruling out the physical “lack of blood flow, breathing disorders and so on” but I cannot help to think that the subconscious mind is trying its best to “help”. But I was at the doctor and I have medication that will help the flow of blood and I am videotaping myself when I am asleep to see if there is a problem with my sleeping position. So yes I never ruled it out.

Hello, insulin

Lol. Thats the kind of dream you get when your in the forums to much, the stuggle is always with your views and how you see things. Words are a bit limiting, and can leave a lot of things out, plus words always seem worse in writting without expression, so comes out like being attacked.

Peace and love in Jesus.