Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default In Charge of an Ancient Beast!?!

Here's a wild dream... What do you think? 4/2/10

I was discussing with a couple people the subject of dreams and ancient prophecy. Basically they didn’t believe in it and yet I was enduring them pose their opinions on all things other than Spirit. We were also posing the question if there ever was such an animal, as the prehistoric “manatore”. They totally did not believe in them or prophecy. I did. They did their best to convince me otherwise.

As I was walking away from them and rolling their words around in my mind, I was forming a word twist joke of their verbal efforts to dissuade me … I considered their completely unsuccessful attempts as… I’ve just been “man”atised, as it seemed theirs was man’s best wisdom to sanitize my mind of the notions and beliefs I held.

As I looked up about 500 feet distance away, I saw exactly what I had just been talking about. It was a real manator! For those of you who have no idea what I’m talking about I’ll have to describe them. There were two. The closest one looked somewhat like the manatee only it had feet like a hippo. I figured they were of the same genetic decent to some degree. The other thing more unusual of this older variety was that it had a pretty sturdy, straight forward pointing unicorn like horn.

Another thing I thought unusual was that I could see luminous greenish blue light aura or glow surrounding or radiating out from the forward half of this beast. This glow looked more dimensional than some fake hologram image and it seemed to relay the animal’s instinctive temperament. It was like reading the animal’s mood light and it pretty much said, beware! I as well, knew “instinctively” from this aura, that it had the temperament of a bull elephant and almost as big, it could easily be provoked.

No sooner had I “read” this animal as it turned its head and noticed me. Immediately it reared up and wheeled its whole body around into a full charge. I assumed it fully intended to instinctively defend its territory. It was huge but still quite mobile. Out running it would not be easy, and maybe not even a possible option. I chose to stand my ground.

As it charged toward me at full speed… it changed in appearance. Instead of prospectively looming larger as it wildly came closer, it stayed nearly the same size. Along with this, it also regressed in age. Still running, its temperament also became milder the closer it came. As I was looking at it approach, I pointed at it in a direct, hey! You! way, and then lowered my arm to direct it to stop at my feet in front of me. Now it resembled baby like characteristics of this same animal. It no longer had the aura or the horn, it was still fat in its leathery features but nearly playful and puppy like as it quickly crouched in submission, rolling on its side like I should rub its belly or something.

It was very easily distractible at this point and seemed to see something else it found irresistible that I could not. As quickly as it greeted me it was off again wading excitedly into foot high water that came up to be a bit higher than its belly. I could not see this water, only the shape imprint of where it landed, but I could hear it splash in sink with the young Manators steps and jumps as it joyfully ran away.
    – woke up

All thoughts welcome... I think. Ha!
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

Default What... no boddy thinks!?!

I have to interpret this myself???:shrug:
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

Default Still no takers!?!

Where is everybody?:shrug:
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Naba-Daba-Doo! View Post
    Where is everybody?:shrug:
    Hi,
    This dream was probably caused by the sceptics on this forum who dont belive in spirits, ghost or any other supernatural beings! You are not the first one to have your dream impacted by the forum.
    Actually your subconscius is giving you a puzzle to solve! You see sometimes in your life you heard of a mythical beast called the mynotaur, which is half man ,half bull! Now your subconscious mixes it ncely for you with the manatee manatour becaus you cant remember the mynotaur. The dream scenario is the Everglades
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfjk View Post
    Hi,
    This dream was probably caused by the sceptics on this forum who dont belive in spirits, ghost or any other supernatural beings! You are not the first one to have your dream impacted by the forum.

Actually your subconscius is giving you a puzzle to solve! You see sometimes in your life you heard of a mythical beast called the mynotaur, which is half man ,half bull! Now your subconscious mixes it ncely for you with the manatee manatour becaus you cant remember the mynotaur. The dream scenario is the Everglades
    Yes, I would have to say, partly so. The forum seems to induce plenty of dreams for thought. and this dream would more fall into the subconscious processing category, even for me.

Pretty sure I could have come up with one of those mynotaur things if that's what I was trying to dream about. Although I would have to admit, I barely remember what they were called. But the symbolism of it representing two parts seems to fit the interpretation I came up with. Mythical could be one of the words we use to describe what we don't know and like the new 3D TV has to be viewed with special glasses.

The setting and word play on Everglades also fits, but it's funny how if I were to describe what I know while awake of what Florida swamp water looks like, it was nothing like the dream... In the dream it was so "perfectly clear" that even I didn't think I could see it but for the lighting how it deflects going through water. Don't think I mentioned that.

It's also wierd that I bet it would take me weeks to come up with such a wild story like this while awake. Sure wish I could have had this for my creative writing class in high school. I may have done better in school!
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Naba-Daba-Doo! View Post
    Yes, I would have to say, partly so. The forum seems to induce plenty of dreams for thought. and this dream would more fall into the subconscious processing category, even for me.

Pretty sure I could have come up with one of those mynotaur things if that's what I was trying to dream about. Although I would have to admit, I barely remember what they were called. But the symbolism of it representing two parts seems to fit the interpretation I came up with. Mythical could be one of the words we use to describe what we don't know and like the new 3D TV has to be viewed with special glasses.

The setting and word play on Everglades also fits, but it's funny how if I were to describe what I know while awake of what Florida swamp water looks like, it was nothing like the dream... In the dream it was so "perfectly clear" that even I didn't think I could see it but for the lighting how it deflects going through water. Don't think I mentioned that.

It's also wierd that I bet it would take me weeks to come up with such a wild story like this while awake. Sure wish I could have had this for my creative writing class in high school. I may have done better in school!
    Hi,
    Thanks for your post.
    Many dreams and many parts of dreams are dreamt purely for entertainment. Our thoughtsnever stop streaming, even in sleep.
    Unfortunately the subconscious does'nt know or does'nt care about "order" I had many dreams like yours and found that parts of the dream material come from experiences in my life as far apart as 60years! It is not unusual for the subconscious to juxtapose an experience from yesterday with one from years ago! That is where the mystery lies. A dream is like a jigsaw puzzle!
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

cherubin101 Guest

Default hello Naba!

Do you know what God said in Genesis?

God said… “Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”
    So God created man in his own image,
    in the image of God he created him;
    male and female he created them.
    God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

These are the plans that God made for mankind but man dishonor himself by serving the creatures that is dead (dinosaur, monkeys, or idols they create)
    What else they can find on the ground? Minotaur or unicorn maybe!
    Hmmm… if they exist maybe God did exist.
    What assumption can they make?
    whom would they turn into?
    What fairy tale can they tell to people?
    Now that is something to think about that maybe there is something out there.

Do you know that dinosaur only lived like thousands years ago but man made an assumption that they lived millions years ago which is a lie?
    If they claimed that they have the truth then why don’t they prove their theory?
    You see them mock about God and the faith of the people who serve him.
    But God see them as a joke and God laughs at his seat because they are bowing down to the creatures He made for them.
    Do you see what pride does to human kind?
    The master bowing down to his creature.:confused:

The Godless try to disprove God and peoples faith about him and I say…
    How can you prove faith in God?
    If you try to prove faith and God then it is no longer faith in God because he/she does not know what faith means. It is proving what doubt is.
    Do you guys understand?

That is why Jesus said…
    “Because you have seen me, have you believed? Blessed are they who did not see and yet believed.” (John 20:29)

Now ask the Godless to prove their facts and see if they come up with it, if not then they have no facts in them it is just a snare.

Faith means firm belief in something for which there is no proof. (True)
    Since the godless claimed that they have all the facts (science evolution, big bang) then make them prove it, otherwise it is just a theory and a lie. (False)
    Definition speaks for itself.
    (I am not against science by the way, it is just the godless people who use science as a weapon for their twisted reasoning.)

You see that you don’t have to work extra hard to prove to the godless that there is God because God knows and you know that there is God and that is all that matters.
    What can a man lose if God exist or not? Nothing!
    What can a man lose if God did really exist? his life!
    It is better to believe than to feel sorry later, don't you think?
    Because he/she has nothing to lose in the first place... and that is what a wise man would think.

Sons of God do not worry about this people who mock you; they have their own part to share in this world. Let evil judge it’s own wicked ways.
    God will cause them a great delusion so they cannot see where they are going.
    So better Repent and correct their ways!

Sorry if my comments are long!
    I just want to say something about why we are created and how man think.
    Your dream is about creatures that is not known to you and it is marvelous to your sight.

Default Hey, thanks for that!

I've had a couple dreams of pre-historic creatures.
    and the feeling is... not too worried about what man thinks.
    or how proud he is of thinking he had it all figured out.
    I'm left with the feeling that God created and did what He wanted,
    when He wanted, long before man came on the sceen to observe.

It's as though man thinks evolution somehow explains away God.
    But all is still, part of Gods plan, while man wonders... if Adam had a belly button or not.
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

I’m not sure what a Manatore is, but since you refer to it as an Ancient Beast

In dream imagery, in order to draw the dreamer’s attention to certain qualities, animals may be shown as having characteristics belonging to other creatures. Archetypal, there are many combinations which are possible and which will give unlimited potential to the creative abilities within the dreamer. The dreamer is being shown that there is freedom from conventional principles.
    Given the freedom to create, the mind can produce both the fantastic and the grotesque. Such fabulous beasts are the result of trying to reconcile these two polarities.
    Fearsome and terrifying powers of nature are represented in this interpretation. The dreamer should be aware of his own animalistic power and whether he can control it.
    • As I looked up
    • I saw exactly what I had just been talking about-(Danger – it is too easy to see what we expect to see)
    • I could see - luminous greenish blue light aura or glow surrounding or radiating out
    BLUE - Relates to the mind, religious feelings, spirituality, the sky
    LIGHT - It symbolizes our ability to see, to understand, to know where we are going, to feel at ease and sure of oneself and the nature of what surrounds and confronts us
    GLOW - When something glows with an inner light, it means that it is expressing the inner energies, spirit or self. The actual form will probably symbolize some personal or soul quality, through which the spirit expresses.
    • it pretty much said, beware! It could easily be provoked. (How is this awareness brought to light dangerous?)
    • it reared up and wheeled its whole body around into a full charge
    • I chose to stand my ground.
    • it changed in appearance.
    • it regressed in age.
    • its temperament became milder the closer it came.
    • I pointed at it in a direct way
    • it resembled baby like characteristics of this same animal.
    • it crouched in submission, - rolling on its side like I should rub its belly or something.
    BELLY - Sensual feelings, passions, hungers, the physical side of self. Sometimes represents vulnerability - where we can be hurt by other people.
    • It was very easily distractible
    • As quickly as it greeted me it was off again wading excitedly into foot high water that came up to be a bit higher than its belly.
    Water - takes the form of any vessel that contains it. So it represents your ability to be influenced either by fears, force, understanding or ignorance, love or duty, and so on. The surface of a body of water is conscious life, on which the idea of self, floats, but is really supported and surrounded by uncharted depths. To dive into it is to dive into self, to look beneath the surface of consciousness, to look back to the source of one’s awareness, to enter the womb or soul, to reach limitless mind
    • it joyfully ran away.

It appears to me that this dream is about the ‘taming’ or integration of an instinctual nature as represented by the “Ancient Beast’ – you might want to “rub its belly”
    Last edited by rightleft22; 04-08-2010 at 10:50 AM.

God will cause them a great delusion so they cannot see where they are going.
    So better Repent and correct their ways!
    So If I understand correctly you’re saying that God will deliberately cause – create - the delusion that would in effect make it impossible for those who cannot see ‘see’ and highly unlikely that anyone under that curse could repent and correct their ways.
    Thus we are puppets of the Great Puppet master?

Pascal’s wager, that it’s better to believe in God because there is more to gain if it’s true and nothing to lose if it’s wrong, lacks moral conviction. Essentially it’s about believing for the sake of what one might get out of it.

I note the Christ came to fulfill the law which I take to mean - It is no longer enough simply to follow the laws for example not to steal but to become a person with no desire to steal. Not the same thing at all.

Anyone can obey a law (belive) out of fear of punishment or hope for reward but to become a person who’s inner most being doesn’t need to ‘steal’ not such a easy task – it’s going to require a lot of Easters (deaths and rebirths) When one travels down that road one awakens to the knowledge that we don’t’ just steal objects from others we steal far more precious things and the person we steal the most from is ourselves.

Just my opinion but belief in God goes beyond punishment and reward, its about becoming closer to our true, whole SELF -some might say Christ Consciousness
    Last edited by rightleft22; 04-08-2010 at 11:21 AM.