Mystique23 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Why did I dream of this stranger?

Last night I had a dream that feels it was real in another dimension, or reality. I was shopping alone, downtown Toronto. There was this man who saw me and I could feel instantly that he became obsessed with me - as if he thought he knew me, or something. I got uncomfortable and walked out of the store, but became aware that he was following me. I was not afraid that he would do anything bad to me - I knew he would not. I just could not understand why he became obsessed with me as soon as he saw me, and started following me wherever I went. He had this look on his face as if he knew me, and that really concerned me because I did not know him. I could not understand what he wanted from me. I kept walking and he was gaining speed and smiling constantly as if I was being immature by walking away. As if he knew that I could not get away. I was walking in an alleyway and passing all these doors - and I had the keys to all the doors that were leading to other alleyways. The alleyways were getting shorter and the doors were getting more difficult to open. One door was taking too long to open and he caught up with me. I crawled in a corner beside the door and he was standing beside me still smiling. I noticed that he had extremely long hair which was tied in a ponytail. He seemed older as he had salt & pepper hair and had very good straight posture. When he got close to me I felt really safe and felt that I had been immature to try and run away from him. He was standing in front of me and I started feeling protected by him. He leaned over to kiss my forehead and at first I tried to move away because I considered him to be a stranger, but then I gave in. I felt really crazy to allow a stranger who had followed me to kiss my forehead, but I had complete pleasure when I gave in to him. He kissed me in the center of my forehead and at that moment I felt warmth, safety, protection, pleasure and when he pulled away I pulled him back. He kissed me again on my forehead and stayed that way. I woke up from my dream in shock... and felt as if it had really happened!!

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Hi,
    The main point is to have keys and opening doors that mean achieving a few wishes or solving a few problems and openings in the life on the way.

Passing a few doors also may mean curing an illness on the way.

An unknown man is a symbol for achieving a wish.
    If an unknown man kissed means an unexpected benefit on the way.

Please update if something happened in around two months.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.