Rue_Welch Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Exclamation Does this mean anything? It puzzles me.

Hi there,
    I joined the site about 10 minutes ago as I'm typing this and I like what I see so far, people helping others out about their dreams. I don't normally express myself too much when registering up for something, but I think this is a must. I've been thinking about this dream for a while and have contacted expert advise, but came to not much help. About two weeks ago, on a Friday night, I remember waking up startled and remember thinking to myself, 'That was one pretty odd dream.' ... I should really describe what was happening in the dream. I can remember picture clear a room, smallish size room, I was with a girl from school. There was one other figure in the background, the figure was not clear. Fuzzy. I remember the dream turning into a sexual experience with this girl, who was a fully willing partner. The other image in the distance became clear, it was one of her very close friends, luminous eyes and pale skin. Her hand reached out for me. All of a sudden I hear a loud 'bang' and a fourth figure comes into view, this was another close friend, an older boy than myself. The boy picks me up and I feel a pain, I wake up. .. The next Monday in school, word was getting around that this girl that was in my dream that Friday night, had been out in the local village drunk with a few of her friends. She had been taken into a small toilet cubical and had almost been raped, until one of the older lads, (the fourth image in my dream) kicked open the door and punches the guy who was with her. .... Was this a dream that had come true? Was this a dream that was meant to be showing me something? Was this a dream that was happening not only in my sleep, but in the living world at the same time? ... This has been worrying me for a few weeks now, I'd like these questions answered or some form of reason why this happened too me.
    I often get a sense of Deja vu a lot as well, around the week of the dream I was feeling it once, maybe twice a day. But to me Deja Vu is 'I've seen this before' .. When I get the sense of Deja vu, I can remember 'seeing this before' very faintly in a dream a while ago. Normally when I get this feeling, I am in a position where I wish to say something, but back track on saying it because I realise the 'after effects' saying it could have. As a result of remembering the dream where I can see the image.
    I hope that information helps with the main reason for posting this, which was about me and the girl.
    Please,
    Any advice or info will be gratefully taken.
    Thanks.
    Rue_Welch

Quote Originally Posted by Rue_Welch View Post
    Hi there,
    I joined the site about 10 minutes ago as I'm typing this and I like what I see so far, people helping others out about their dreams. I don't normally express myself too much when registering up for something, but I think this is a must. I've been thinking about this dream for a while and have contacted expert advise, but came to not much help. About two weeks ago, on a Friday night, I remember waking up startled and remember thinking to myself, 'That was one pretty odd dream.' ... I should really describe what was happening in the dream. I can remember picture clear a room, smallish size room, I was with a girl from school. There was one other figure in the background, the figure was not clear. Fuzzy. I remember the dream turning into a sexual experience with this girl, who was a fully willing partner. The other image in the distance became clear, it was one of her very close friends, luminous eyes and pale skin. Her hand reached out for me. All of a sudden I hear a loud 'bang' and a fourth figure comes into view, this was another close friend, an older boy than myself. The boy picks me up and I feel a pain, I wake up. .. The next Monday in school, word was getting around that this girl that was in my dream that Friday night, had been out in the local village drunk with a few of her friends. She had been taken into a small toilet cubical and had almost been raped, until one of the older lads, (the fourth image in my dream) kicked open the door and punches the guy who was with her. .... Was this a dream that had come true? Was this a dream that was meant to be showing me something? Was this a dream that was happening not only in my sleep, but in the living world at the same time? ... This has been worrying me for a few weeks now, I'd like these questions answered or some form of reason why this happened too me.
    I often get a sense of Deja vu a lot as well, around the week of the dream I was feeling it once, maybe twice a day. But to me Deja Vu is 'I've seen this before' .. When I get the sense of Deja vu, I can remember 'seeing this before' very faintly in a dream a while ago. Normally when I get this feeling, I am in a position where I wish to say something, but back track on saying it because I realise the 'after effects' saying it could have. As a result of remembering the dream where I can see the image.
    I hope that information helps with the main reason for posting this, which was about me and the girl.
    Please,
    Any advice or info will be gratefully taken.
    Thanks.
    Rue_Welch
    Hi,
    Relax about your dreams. At your age there are many changes in the body. You are still growing up. It is a sexual awakening.
    Dreams are about what is happening in your sleep. Dreams help you sleep and help you wake up. They are strange, bizarre and fantastic for a reason; to make you take notice, to get your brain working.
    Sometimes the feeling from the dream spills over into waking life. De-ja-vu is a natural thing. We all feel sometimes that we seen this, done this or experienced this before. We probably had! Many mornings when you go to school you do the same things! It is same with many other things.
    You should not worry about your dreams coming true. Many people boast about it. In reality we dream of things that are likely to happen or happened already. Our thoughts, plans and intuitions impact on our dreams.
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

Hi,
    To have sex with a known girl means you will do her a favor a help, nothing else.
    If the girl was unknown means achieving a wish at work or study.

Toilet means thinking to much to increase incomes and not to spend any.Rape means to do an unwanted help or favor.

Good luck.

Dream language interpretation is an ancient science of allusions and pointing of the surrounded environment, as Mr. Einstein has said the events are like train stations which exist and we are moving towards them, these are prewritten destiny with some authority ( in decision making seconds) in very full details. This dream language should be translated, and interesting to know it is international and common for all human beings. But ignorance causes some misunderstanings.People were not aware of this language and always thought in a bad way , for example Mr. Freud said about sexual dreams it is because you have suppressed your sexual desires so misled everybody and some women dreamt about having sex with co-workers or another and thought they should do that, while it only meant he will do something for her, or some others dreamt had sex with the same sex and invented homosexual, while it meant the same ,Also some men dreamt his wife had sex with a man and didn't understand or a woman dreamt her partner had sex with a woman and didn't' understand ...etc.Do you see what catastrophes are caused by misunderstanding a language

approximate interpretation time table: Dreams at noon or exactly at midnight( In the summer time 13 at noon and 1 midnight else at 12)in the same day if past a few minutes, a few days later. Dreams at 10-11 in the morning in 15-30 days later. Also dreams at 3-4 in the evening in 1-2 months .Dreams in the sunset mostly are not truthful and are messed, they have no interpretations, Dreams at 4-5 in the morning in a few days to 2 months some dreams in the holy books( Josef dream of kneeling the sun and the moon and 11 stars)was interpreted after 20 years and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners interpreted in the same day and after 7 years. Dream of Pharaoh about the 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years. Also dreams in 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days, in 9th at the same day, in 10th after 20 days, in 13th after 9 days in 14th after 26 days and in 15th after 3 days, in 16th after 2 days and in 28th ,29th ,30th in the same day, but these are solar (Persian months and you should refer to a calendar or convert them) . Of course there are different kinds of dreams , like messy dreams which have no interpretations or deja vu dreams, or psychological dreams or dreams which are caused by bad food or drinks.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.