enchante Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default snake biting, but didn't see it

minutes ago, i was dreaming of pain in my right foot because i was being bitten by a snake. that's what my younger sister told me in my dream, but i really didn't see the snake. all i can remember now, is that, i woke up startled, with my sister on the foot of the bed trying to pull the said snake away from me. it seems she couldn't do anything about it, though. the pain seemed real. thank god, i woke up.

someone knows the meaning of this?

Quote Originally Posted by enchante View Post
    minutes ago, i was dreaming of pain in my right foot because i was being bitten by a snake. that's what my younger sister told me in my dream, but i really didn't see the snake. all i can remember now, is that, i woke up startled, with my sister on the foot of the bed trying to pull the said snake away from me. it seems she couldn't do anything about it, though. the pain seemed real. thank god, i woke up.

someone knows the meaning of this?
    If you were old and fat, it would have meant you have gout, however I think you're yound and athletic and done some running or working out before the sleep, so the dream meant that you had cramp in your leg.
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

Hi,
    A snake means a hidden enemy apparently friend.If bit means he will cause you a money loss.Your leg means your money.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.