Thread: Help

princess_ashely Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Help

So I've been having several different nightmares lately. Last night, I had a dream about the end of the world. I somehow knew that the world was coming to an end and I needed to inform people and save them. I knew the exact time and date(April 4, 2010 12:30 p.m.). I was telling the people I was close to(my boyfriend, family and friends) and they just told me I was crazy.

I also have loads of other nightmares about me having problems(being chased by monsters or demons, being raped, and other things). In all of these nightmares, people I am close to are watching me and not doing anything. They just watch and don't help.

Tell me if I need to specify. What do these dreams mean? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by princess_ashely View Post
    So I've been having several different nightmares lately. Last night, I had a dream about the end of the world. I somehow knew that the world was coming to an end and I needed to inform people and save them. I knew the exact time and date(April 4, 2010 12:30 p.m.). I was telling the people I was close to(my boyfriend, family and friends) and they just told me I was crazy.

I also have loads of other nightmares about me having problems(being chased by monsters or demons, being raped, and other things). In all of these nightmares, people I am close to are watching me and not doing anything. They just watch and don't help.

Tell me if I need to specify. What do these dreams mean? Thanks.
    Hi,
    The dreams mean that you are not getting the attention due to a princess!
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

princess_ashely Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfjk View Post
    Hi,
    The dreams mean that you are not getting the attention due to a princess!
    umm what? lol

This is a very common dream. We tend to have them when we’re trying to determine “who” we are and what we want from life.
    Scary questions that only we can answer, thus our family can only watch.

During this time we are confronted by our shadows, those parts of ourselves, both the good and the bad that we have yet to take ownership of and tend to project onto others, thus we are chased by them.

Hi,
    Running away from a monster means to overcome a powerful but silly person.

Demon dreams needs to specify what the demon did or dsaid, usually a demon means a liar deceiver person.

Rape means someone will do you an unwanted favor.

If one dreamt there is the Judgment Day / Doomsday means there will be justice but if people are oppressor there will be an illness in that region. If people are oppressed means they will overcome the oppressor.
    If dreamt the people were waiting in the Judgment Day means a God's wrath in that region.
    If one dreamt there was Judgment Day , If he is oppressed means he will overcome in a case if he is sad means he will rescue from a sorrow.
    If one dreamt he was standing in the place that people are investigated for their deeds means he is neglecting. The prophets/1
    If dreamt he was investigated for his deeds means he will have a loss. Divorce /8.
    If dreamt he was investigated and his good deeds were more means he will have a good lasting. The believers/102 .
    If dreamt his bad deeds were more means he will have a disaster .
    If dreamt his deed book was in his right hand means he is in the right way of life. The Iron/25.
    If dreamt he was said to read his deed book , if he is honest means his business will be good , if he is dishonest means his business is in danger. Essra/14 .
    If dreamt he was passing the bridge in the hell and couldn't pass means he is misled and should contrite /repent.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.