Naixram Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Post Driving down a long road

I have had the same dream three times now and itís always basically the same thing. Itís not very detailed but basically I am driving a car, not my car might I add but a car nonetheless. I seem to be driving on a straight road but I havenít a clue of my destination and the dream gives me no hint of it, might I also add the destination doesnít puzzle me in the dream, just in my conscious state. Anyways the car is filled with people, me driving and one female in the passenger seat with three other people in the back. I never see their faces or get their names but in the dream they appear to be my friends. The girl next to me is always smiling, but like I said before I canít remember her face when I wake, just that she as well as myself is always happy. Other then knowing the people in the back are in the car I have no more details of them. The girl and I will kiss and at times it feels as if I am no longer driving but then I will look back at the long road that appears to have no end. During the entire dream I am entirely happy but calm and then the dream just seems to fade. This is all I really remember but I have this dream three times now and I would like to know if it at all has any deeper meaning.

Hello Naixram,

Traveling a road without knowing where you are going is pursuing a social path without a focused destiny; i.e., where is it that you hope to arrive through your social efforts? Perhaps it isn't the destiny but the journey that makes the effort worthy while as evident by the happiness shared between you and your companions--companions that make a seemingly long and endless journey bearable. I hope this helps.
    "Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart; live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours." Dale Carnegie

Hi,
    A car means your work or life, driving means guidance of your life.
    Driver gives support and consult to the passengers.

Dreaming of a path/way/highway means searching for belief and constancy about it and a true material affairs.
    If one dreamt was going in a highway means he will go in the way of belief and God's satisfaction .
    If dreamt he guided a group to a right way means he will guide people to honesty.
    If dreamt he was lost in a way and was wandering around means he is wandering in understanding belief.
    If dreamt he was going in a way and was not tired means he will take his rights from someone but with difficulty.
    If dreamt someone took him from a straight way to an inclined way means that person will make him busy with lies.
    If dreamt he was going in a way in a dark night and finding the way was difficult for him means he will find the true way of life.
    If one dreamt there were many different ways and he didn't know which one to choose means he will be wandering in religion and belief and will sit with pagan people.
    If dreamt a way was difficult for him and didn't know where is going to then turned to the right hand , and was lost at night , means the true way of life will remain hidden for him.
    If dreamt he went out of a straight way on purpose means he will use tricks and deceive for an enemy.
    If dreamt he was going in a way and a woman came to him and he left the way for her means the material world will deceive him and there will be failure in his belief and will give up the goodness and belief.
    If dreamt there was green grass and plants in his way means his belief is pure.
    If dreamt he was going in a way by guessing and probability means he will innovate in religion or he will wander in his affairs. The Livestock/153.
    If dreamt he took someone out of a way means his belief is corrupt. The Sun/10.
    A way may also mean : 1- material world 2- A happiness and comfort 3- Good deed 4- blessing 5- Pleasure and comfort.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.