babygirl1986 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Red face Help I've dreamt of having sex with a dead friend!!

I had a dream about a friend of mine who passed away tragically about 4 months ago and in this dream we were having sex i couldnt see where we were but i could see his face clear as can be; now when he was alive i didnt think of him in that way i thought of him as a brother! what could this dream mean???

a few months before the above dream I also had a dream that my husband and I threw a party cause we just bought our first house and i was dancing in our driveway and no one was dancing with me then all of a sudden this person with a smeary dark face started dancing with me and i could make out everyone elses faces but his and we went in the house and hid from everyone we were talking and then we were making out then we started fooling around and when we went back out the driveway and my husband accused me of cheating on him with this person and as i started to deny it this smeary face finally appeared in clear view and it was the same friend i mentioned above

Hi,

If dreamt had sex with a deceased man means she will pray for the dead or will do a charity for his sake.

Dancing at that time meant an illness around that time.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

huggybear555 Guest

hi im judoman huggys brother.the dream you had tells of improper function[dis-functional behavior, due to self insecurities] shyness or fear of proper self expression in the presence of your husband.your sub-mind tells the truth of how you feel.you may also feel guilty about something that you done with or without your husband;or something you did not tell your husband.[if your not always honest you relation-ship will grow in an un-health way which will crumble and corrode like cancer. this must be fixed right away. you must get together work things out.don't let your love slip away;due to an immature action or,no-action [ words or deeds]your dream was meant to be intercepted,discerned and interpreted.before something divided up your relationship for the glory of demons.this dream was meant to bring your relation ship together and not further apart. having sex with a friend in a dream[ in your dream] express' compassion for a love one [a deep closeness and not of passion]you really miss your friend alot sub-consciencely speaking. you can fix this dream my making up the difference,and starting to be more honest no matter how small a crime you commit in your marrige.you have to hunger to be closer; and he will see this and feel more comfortable around you because you don't appear to have anything to hide. [believe me it shows] you have nothing to fear around your husband because your suppose to be as one.[ whe you hurt your husban your only hurting yourself as one] be more intimate with your husband and take back control of your imaginations of your marrige and your dreams will come true. hope to be helpful i work for the the lord. god bless

Quote Originally Posted by babygirl1986 View Post
    I had a dream about a friend of mine who passed away tragically about 4 months ago and in this dream we were having sex i couldnt see where we were but i could see his face clear as can be; now when he was alive i didnt think of him in that way i thought of him as a brother! what could this dream mean???

a few months before the above dream I also had a dream that my husband and I threw a party cause we just bought our first house and i was dancing in our driveway and no one was dancing with me then all of a sudden this person with a smeary dark face started dancing with me and i could make out everyone elses faces but his and we went in the house and hid from everyone we were talking and then we were making out then we started fooling around and when we went back out the driveway and my husband accused me of cheating on him with this person and as i started to deny it this smeary face finally appeared in clear view and it was the same friend i mentioned above
    Hi,
    At your age sex is on your mind nearly all the time. If you watch any sex videos or movies it makes you feel more sexy. Perhaps you are a bit over-sexed and need more than what you get! :) However the dreams are about what is happening in your sleep. Near morning when your bladder fills up it reminds you that you have a sexual organ. Your subconscious uses the surprise elements in the dream to wake you up. (By surprise elements, I mean having sex with someone you would not think of doing it with)
    Dreaming is a vital function of life