Stephrayoflight Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Question Same person in my dreams...

:icon_confused: Alright so, almost six years ago i saw this guy for the last time. I liked him a lot. We both looked at each other... but nothing happened. He went away to another country and since then, i have been having dreams with him... over and over. I get it's kinda like a consolation because we didn't get to be together, and i would have loved that. In the dreams, we see each other, he looks for me, at me, calls me or even doesn't see me sometimes. It's kinda like the real thing... like what used to happen when we saw each other. I honestly get a bit frustrated at times, because i feel something with him that i can't describe, it's not like the usual guy that i like... i always felt we knew each other for a longer time than we thought... i know he felt it too but of course we were both just kids and afraid of anything else. I think i kinda know why i keep having these dreams, but at the same time i don't. I would like to know something more if anyone has to give. Spiritual, scientific, mental, emotional, anything. I am at peace with the dreams at times, but others i get worried and a bit frustrated... I hope you understand. Thanks for any help you can give. Have a pretty day :smile:

Quote Originally Posted by Stephrayoflight View Post
    :icon_confused: Alright so, almost six years ago i saw this guy for the last time. I liked him a lot. We both looked at each other... but nothing happened. He went away to another country and since then, i have been having dreams with him... over and over. I get it's kinda like a consolation because we didn't get to be together, and i would have loved that. In the dreams, we see each other, he looks for me, at me, calls me or even doesn't see me sometimes. It's kinda like the real thing... like what used to happen when we saw each other. I honestly get a bit frustrated at times, because i feel something with him that i can't describe, it's not like the usual guy that i like... i always felt we knew each other for a longer time than we thought... i know he felt it too but of course we were both just kids and afraid of anything else. I think i kinda know why i keep having these dreams, but at the same time i don't. I would like to know something more if anyone has to give. Spiritual, scientific, mental, emotional, anything. I am at peace with the dreams at times, but others i get worried and a bit frustrated... I hope you understand. Thanks for any help you can give. Have a pretty day :smile:
    Hi,
    It is a fixation. You built this guy up in your mind because you regret the last opportunities, however if you sow him now you would not give another look! Water under the bridge!
    Get fixed up with a look alike! :)
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

Stephrayoflight Guest

Default Yeah

You got that right! :rolleyes:

Stephrayoflight Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Stephrayoflight View Post

Anyone else?? The more answers the better cuz i'll have more information and sort more out. Thanks again.