thinkpad Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default recurring dream of being held hostage

I've had 4 dreams in the past month. The similiar theme is me being held captive and me trying to escape.

1) Being held in large house. My captors were laughing telling me that I'd never escape. In fact they told each other don't even follow me around the house because I'd never get away. All the windows in the house were made of plexiglass and couldn't be broken. i searched entire house and found a small window in basement that was glass and I escaped.

2) My car broke down in country and a nice lady said I could wait at her house. A man came in and stole my purse with cell phone. when i followed him outside to try and get my purse back several cars/trucks pulled up with people getting out yelling at me that I could never leave and I had to stay. i saw a motorcycle and I escaped on it after a long pursuit through woods.

3) Leaving restaurant, walking down the stairs on my way to my car. again, cars/trucks of people came at me telling me I had to stay and I could never leave. I quickly got in my car and they chased after me. Each gate I tried to get out someone blocked it. I tried another and someone blocked it. I finally escaped by driving through some bushes.

4) i can't remember details but it was similiar to others

They all have same theme and i always managed to escape by the least likely way. It's always a group trying to hold me captive, then pursuing me. i don't recoginize any of the people.

beatles man Guest

To dream that you are a captive,means that you may have treachery to deal
    with,if you cannot escape,injury and misfortune may be expected.
    For a young woman to dream of being a captive,indicates a partner who will
    be jealous of her confidence in others,or she may be censured for her
    indiscretion.
    Dreams about pursuit are classic anxiety dreams and may just be the mind's
    way of working through the events of the day.Perhaps you are running away
    from something or someone,or you feel pressurised or stressed by a situation.

Hi,

If one dreamt he was a hostage or was kidnapped means he will keep away from a sin.
    If dreamt his child or his wife or a friend was a hostage means someone will oppress him.
    If dreamt someone was his hostage means that a person will need him.
    Some interpreters say if he was a hostage means his belief is spoiled. The clothed one/38.

If one dreamt he was running away means he will be forgiven or he will overcome the enemy.
    Because Moses dreamt he was running away from Pharaoh and later he overcame the Pharaoh.
    If one dreamt men were running away from women means he is afraid of a big man.
    To run away if he didn't scream means happiness but if he screamed means a disaster is on the way.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.