lovedicey Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Repetitive Dream about a boy.

So, I keep having this dream about this boy(Whom I've know for years, never talked to, I've never notice, never even seemed to be interested in. Just knew his face and name.) for a year now. In the dreams, He's nice, Kind, And apparently more than friends with myself. In the morning I wake up and try to ignore it because I have no backbone, and can't find make self to go up and talk to him.

But is this dream suppose to tell me something? I mean one night I go to bed and start dreaming about a boy that I've never notice, care about, or liked. And the dreams wont stop either. And the more I spend time with him in my dreams the more I want to go and talk to him.

Soo, yeah.

lovedicey Guest

Soo anyone want to help a fellow friend in need of answers?

The boy in your dream is created by your subconscious and in that regard likely represents some aspect of yourself, something that you may have projected onto this boy the boy may represent your feelings or thoughts. In your dream they would represent those qualities in yourself. We often use a friend or acquaintance in our dreams because we fail to see the qualities in ourselves. If the dream boy was no one you knew then he might represents the inner intuitive feelings that encourage and advise you, or relates to your contact with boys.

The questions you may want to ask yourself Is what does this boy represent to you. What are the qualities you think this boy has that interest you?

lovedicey Guest

So your saying I'm using this boy's face, body,voice and name to fulfill my desire's, thoughts and feelings? But, isn't that a bit werid?

Hi,

Dreaming about a young woman for men means a happiness and achieving a wish is on the way , this is the same for women about dreaming a man.
    The happiness will be as much as the woman ( or man ) will be beautiful and thick.
    An old woman means the material world. The best is that the woman or man ( for women) was not known and was of a nice figure, that will mean an opening in the life.
    An ugly, thin woman means a short of money and famine , a happy woman ( or a man for ladies) with make up means achieving a wish and an ugly dirty old woman means a bad situation and not achieving a wish.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Stephrayoflight Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lovedicey View Post
    So, I keep having this dream about this boy(Whom I've know for years, never talked to, I've never notice, never even seemed to be interested in. Just knew his face and name.) for a year now. In the dreams, He's nice, Kind, And apparently more than friends with myself. In the morning I wake up and try to ignore it because I have no backbone, and can't find make self to go up and talk to him.

But is this dream suppose to tell me something? I mean one night I go to bed and start dreaming about a boy that I've never notice, care about, or liked. And the dreams wont stop either. And the more I spend time with him in my dreams the more I want to go and talk to him.

Soo, yeah.

Go to my question ''Same person in my dreams...''
    Now, would you like for that to happen to you?
    Grow some skin and bones and talk to the boy.
    The only way you get over your fears is by facing them and embracing them.
    Your superior being is telling you to talk to him... same story here as with everyone in the world, you probably met each other before.
    Through lives we meet some of the same people... many theories to it. All i know is it's true.
    Now get get.;)
    Last edited by Stephrayoflight; 04-03-2010 at 06:54 PM.

lovedicey Guest

Ha, I wish.
    I've never talked to him, not a single word. I go to school with him and I've known him for 11 years. But I don't know his personality or who he is. I've never found him attractive until I kept having dreams about him. Even if I go up and speak to him, I realized that he isn't the same person in my dreams, and that he never will be. Because I took his face, body, and name and created his personality to my liking.

I would love to go and speak to him in person, But it wont be the same. Plus, I'm incredibly shy. If my dreams are trying to tell me something, or if I am suppose to met him, I believe everything will work out.

Ha, I probably don't make any sense. But Stephrayoflight, I really hope you get a second chance. If it's suppose to work out it will. I wish you the best of luck.