Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default The big talking Turtle

I had a dream that a big turtle (the size is like a big table) was talking to me. I knew it has a very important message but I couldn't understand. Before this dream, I had dreamt that I saw a big turtle floated in the water by the bay where I was riding in a tourist boat together with my family and other foriegn people/tourists. They were taking photographs and some had moving cameras capturing that big turle, dream ended. My great grandfather's land is facing the bay. I got the title of it, after my 13 dreams guided me. This land was aboandoned for about 40 years. I already saw some glimps about the future of this land and the sorounding area.

Hi,

If one dreamt a turtle means he will meet a scientist that people have benefits to sit with him.If dreamt a turtle came to his house means he will sit with a pious man.If dreamt he was eating turtle flesh means he will learn some science as much as he ate.Turtle may also mean : 1- a wise scientist 2- a pious person 3- an artisan.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

beatles man Guest

To dream of seeing turtles signifies that an unusual incident will cause
    you enjoyment,and improve your buisness conditions.
    Tortoises symbolise long life and slow but steady progress,they can represent perseverance and endurance,too.

Thank yuo to your comments. I will let you know what will happen in the future.