arsenic.x Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Bird talking to me

I had this dream, a month or so ago, and it just seems really important, the moment I woke up, I felt like I needed to know the meaning of it.

I was up on the revandah, sitting talking to my grandmother (who I live with) and we saw a gathering of minor birds, with a few myna birds as well. And there was one bird being picked on. I went over to the birds, and they flew away, but the one being picked on didn't. It looked different to the rest, like it was a mixture of a minor and myna bird. I had a overwhelming sense of love for this bird. As I bent down to touch the bird, it flew up, out over the small fence and gate i have. I had to follow it.

It flew in a loop, and landing next to the gate. I looked into it's eyes, and there was intelligence in them, you could see it. It started to sing, i heard it, but I didn't hear it at the same time, it was very beautiful sounding, and the bird itself was beautiful. And then it started speaking to me, to my soul, but i couldn't hear it at all. It was saying something important, telling me to do something, but I couldn't hear it at all.

then I woke up.

Usually I'm pretty good at figuring out what a dreams mean, but I have no idea about this.

Quote Originally Posted by arsenic.x View Post
    I had this dream, a month or so ago, and it just seems really important, the moment I woke up, I felt like I needed to know the meaning of it.

I was up on the revandah, sitting talking to my grandmother (who I live with) and we saw a gathering of minor birds, with a few myna birds as well. And there was one bird being picked on. I went over to the birds, and they flew away, but the one being picked on didn't. It looked different to the rest, like it was a mixture of a minor and myna bird. I had a overwhelming sense of love for this bird. As I bent down to touch the bird, it flew up, out over the small fence and gate i have. I had to follow it.

It flew in a loop, and landing next to the gate. I looked into it's eyes, and there was intelligence in them, you could see it. It started to sing, i heard it, but I didn't hear it at the same time, it was very beautiful sounding, and the bird itself was beautiful. And then it started speaking to me, to my soul, but i couldn't hear it at all. It was saying something important, telling me to do something, but I couldn't hear it at all.

then I woke up.

Usually I'm pretty good at figuring out what a dreams mean, but I have no idea about this.
    I had also a dream about bird/wild duck that when I called it, it came closer to me and I managed to hold it and some thoughts flashed inside my head about the place where I was in my dream while looking to the island close by. Few months after something bad had happened to that island (oil spill). I had also a dream of big turtle talking to me as if it has a very important message but I couldn't understand it. In my dream it keep following me wherever I go. Before this dream, I saw a big turtle floated in the water by the bay whic is facing to my great grandfather's land. In that dream I was together with my family in a tourist boat (sight seeing around)and many foriegners were taking photographs and some had moving cameras to capture that turtle floating, my dream ended. In reality, I got the title of my great grandfather's land after 13 dreams, it was abondoned for about 40 years. This land is ready for developing but the problem is financial. I already saw some glimps in some of my dreams about this land and the sorounding area.

Hi,

If a bird spoke to you in any way means you will receive a big happiness soon in around two months.
    Also there is a saying that birds pray in the morning , so why don't you.
    Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.