asunsion Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Cow was chasing me

I dreamt, that a cow, maybe young bull was chasing me and my family, but he could never get us. At the beginning, cow had a chance to seriously hurt us with her horns, but she didn't, se just seemed pissed off and then we started running and hid in the car, and she hit car very hard but we were fine.
    She was chasing us till the end of my dreams but didn't get us.

What does this mean?

I had a dream when I was still in my teens (now 53) that a bull was chasing me so I ran as fast as I could and manged to clim in a coconut tree and reach at the very top. The cow tried to shake the tree but it didn't fell at the end it just ran away. I dreamt like this dream for 3 times.

Hi,
    If a bull hits you with his hornes means you will lose your position at work, but he didn't.
    You were running away from him means you will overcome a boss but your car means the family work that will have a shake.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

I dreamt, that a cow (COW - Femininity, motherhood, female sexual feelings.), maybe young bull (BULL - Usually male sexual desires, or male power. In many rituals and dreams, the bull is sacrificed. This represents the surrender of sexual and physical appetites to the will of God, or spirit. It does not mean the killing or denial of sexuality, but an offering up, so that these may be transmuted into higher, more satisfying forms.) was chasing me and my family, but he could never get us. At the beginning the cow had a chance to seriously hurt (HURT - Wounded by what other people have said or done. Hurt by your own actions.) us with her horns, (HORN - represents conflict and confrontation. You are at odds with someone. It may also indicate that you have been hardened) but she didn't, she just seemed pissed off and then we started running (RUNNING - Trying to escape from some emotion, some fear, or hastening to something) and hid in the car (CAR - The ideas, ambitions, drives, ideals, desires that get us somewhere in life. A vehicle or means of getting somewhere. Desires to get on in life; our journey through life. Or general outer experience in the sense of getting somewhere. Status, social standing. Self control or lack of it, in driving.), and she hit (HIT - Apart from aggressiveness, you may hit on an idea, hit on the answer.) car very hard (HARD - Unsympathetic, unfeeling, unresponsive, Difficulty.) but we were fine. She was chasing us till the end of my dreams but didn't get us
    I don’t think the Cow or Bull is trying to hurt you but is trying to get your attention. - the cow or bull could hurt you but doesn’t , however it does chase you and is pissed – This could mean that there is a danger that you may be hurt by your own actions perhaps as it concerns your current sexual attitude – The horns indicating a conflict between feeling and thought and a hardening of a attitude. A hardening usually prevents growth, or is dead growth such as a horn, and closes one off to learning.

You and your family hide out in your car – the ambitions that drive you, the way you move through your life. But here the Cow continues to Hit the Car hard – again trying to get your attention however you may be too busy ‘getting somewhere,’ effectively hiding in your busyness, to make this realization ans hit on the answer, make it conscious. You remain hardened, unresponsive to the issue.

You may want to take some time to think about your sexual attitudes – you note that you’re not sure if it is a cow or a bull – feminine or masculine -but consistently refer to the animal as she. This could indicate a issue with feminine and masuline roles - that you may have hardened your attitude or thoughts and feelings on the matter and that there is a danger that this inner conflict could harm you.

I don’t think the Cow or Bull is trying to hurt you but is trying to get your attention. - the cow or bull could hurt you but doesn’t , however it does chase you and is pissed – This could mean that there is a danger that you may be hurt by your own actions perhaps as it concerns your current sexual attitude – The horns indicating a conflict between feeling and thought and a hardening of a attitude. A hardening usually prevents growth, or is dead growth such as a horn, and closes one off to learning.

I just remember that after dreaming of the bull chasing me, a man in our village was about to rape me but I managed to ran away. I thanked God, he didn't succed in his evil plan.

asunsion Guest

Thank you all for your answers!