Thread: 125 years wise

negativeffect Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default 125 years wise

i dreamt i was in a large white room like the one in the matrix. I walked up to this lean tan older man with a Cheshire cat like grin. We both reach out to shake hands we both squeeze as hard as we can at that very moment we realize we are the same person. I wake up laughing it was me at the age of a hundred and twenty five trying to out muscle myself. I can't explain how I know my future age I just do. I was twenty five when i had the dream and maybe in a hundred years i will reach enlightenment.

Hi,
    No-one knows when and where will die.

34. Surely Allah is He with Whom is the knowledge of the hour, and He sends down the rain and He knows what is in the wombs; and no one knows what he shall earn on the morrow; and no one knows in what land he shall die; surely Allah is Knowing, Aware.

No-one will know when and where will rain, no-one will know what will he do tomorrow.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

From years of psychiatric work and phenomenological research in religions and mythologies, Jung identified several key motifs that the archetypes can take. The ones that he felt were especially important include: the persona, the shadow, the anima/animus, the mother, the child, the wise old man, and the self. To Jung, abstract figures, situations, places and processes can also give expression to them.

THE WISE OLD MAN: is the archetype of meaning or spirit. It often appears as grandfather, sage, magician, king, doctor, priest, professor, or any other authority figure. It represents insight, wisdom, cleverness, willingness to help, moral qualities. His appearance serves to warn of dangers, provide protective gifts and so on (Gandalf in Lord of the Rings). As with the other archetypes the wise old man also possesses both good and bad aspects.

To dream of the wise old man is common (enough that it is considered an archetype.) The grin is telling and has a mischievous feel as you learn that you are him, which is a deep truth, you did pull him up from your unconscious, and a revelation that many never realize.
    The Old man shows up in many stories, like Gandalf he sends the hero out on a journey, assists along the way, sometimes gets in the way.