Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Car accidents

aleader Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Car accidents

I could really use some help with some dreams I have been having.

The first was I am driving in a familar area in my car where I live and get driving down and road where the posted speed limit is 65, as I am driving there is a road for diesel's and other cars to get to that they have to cross thru my lane, well cars start going and as I am heading straight for them I begin to let off my gas and a diesel just goes with the other cars I don't remember much but I do remember hitting right in the middle of his truck and being completely stuck with me under his truck.

The second was the exact same place and my car again but this time its a flatbed trailer and it was night I'm unsure how he would not have seen my headlights but he went and I hit the front passenger side of his truck, my vehicle was swung backwards and I ended up upside down in a ditch.

The third was again the exact same place and my car as well and this time it was night again and raining and a car went to do a uturn at the intersection for the crossroad and the cars tires couldn't grip to move so I started to break and when I did my car spun out of control and turned around running into the other car this time I ended up right in the tree's.

My last dream was me driving down a road I am UNFAMILAR with but it was raining, this time I am with my boyfriend in his truck which is red, he is driving, our 4 year old is in the backseat and I am in the middle seat next to him. I remember the road being very curvy and a school bus came around the curve to fast causing it to fishtail and when he realized to break the bus came smashing into us, then all the sudden I am in the driver seat, and he is in the passanger seat, the bus had somehow folded in half and basically sandwiched us, and the last part I remember was me crying and trying to kick the front windshield out, and I woke up in a panic.

These dreams are all in a 1 week spam, I have lost so much sleep over this and I feel its some sort of message but im not sure how to interperrut it. If you can help me better understand I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you

beatles man Guest

A car crash represents confrontation or disagreement,if the dreamer comes
    off worst,it may represent a desire to punish themselves for something.
    These sort of dreams may also be a result of anxiety,or could be hinting
    that you should take extra care while driving for a short period of time.

Default spammed

Quote Originally Posted by aleader View Post
    somehow folded in half and basically sandwiched us,
    These dreams are all in a 1 week spam,
    sounds like a spam sandwich, sorry, not too helpful.

Consider life direction, be careful out there.
    Use defensive driving skills, be aware of what could run you over.
    Get a bigger vehicle! :driving:
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

MasaYume Guest

You could be having some anxiety over driving in hazardous situations, such as driving over slick roads or next to large trucks or vehicles. Or it could be deeper. Driving in your dream can symbolise the control you have over your life since when driving you're controlling the vehicle, so think of the car as your life. You could be having issues at the moment that are out of your control. The last one where your boyfriend is driving can symbolise that you have already lost control over this issue. We should drive (control) our own lives so when you dream of someone else driving in your dream they are the one in control.

Sometimes dreams of car accidents are warnings. Sometimes its a precognative dream. If it felt like it really happened ( feeling real when you woke up) be extra careful driving as it could be a precog.
    I have a dream book which says that a crash could mean an important achievement , the bigger the crash the more noteworthy the achievement. Wishing you well always.

aleader Guest

Unhappy

Thank you for your response's, while most the time I do feel out of control in my life, I stay pretty well put together. I just wish I understood better, it is terrifying seeing the unkown in my dream.

The car you’re driving in your dreams might represent the ideas, ambitions, drives, ideals, desires that get us somewhere in life. A vehicle is our means of getting somewhere so the car represents our attitudes and life philosophy that we hope will get us somewhere. A car also represents our desires to get on in life; our journey through life, or general outer experience in the sense of getting somewhere, Status, social standing. Lastly the car my represent self control or lack of it.

The accidents seem to happen at a cross roads so I would say your dreams of car represents your ability to get somewhere and the attitudes of philosophy you’re “driving”.

A CROSSROAD represents Decision; convergence of different desires (drives), and the need to choose a direction, a turning point in life. Or it may represent a sense of indecision, a fear of not doing the right thing (accident).

Your dream takes place at night (again) night has many possible associations, - Loneliness; depression; things we are not aware of or are afraid of but may also represent our freedom from social constraint or period of leisure as we go for a night on the town. In your dream I suspect everything happing at night indicates a inner conflict that you’re not yet aware of that that might “impacting” (pun intended) the way you’re feeling.

It is also raining in your dream - RAIN generally symbolizes the release of feelings and emotions. It may be a gentle downpour or a storm.

In the end you crash into a tree - the tree symbolizes the structures of thought, abilities, characteristics, strength or weakness, developed in life through the expression or suppression of energies. It depicts all that lies behind your present self, such as your ancestors - thus the 'family tree'.

In your dreams you run into a car, a truck, a flat bed truck and finally a bus – in other words you’re running into other people’s dives, life philosophies, how others get somewhere. Is it possible that you’re views are in conflict with the ‘standard’ view or expectations of others .

Buses tend to be a form of public transportation so might represent social constructs - public drives, laws and customers, community expectations. Are you aware of any views you might have that go against traditional views? If so you may be reluctant to embrace new ones (new car) due to social or family pressure.

After the last accident sandwiched by the bus you find yourself in the driver seat your boyfriend in the backset. You need to take ownership of your “car” your drives and the way you want to get somewhere.

I was me crying and trying to kick the front windshield out
    CRYING is the release of sorrow, grief, misery, that has been held back, knowingly or unknowingly, during the day. - The windshield represents ones outlook on life that we filter our contact with other people and outer events. while FRONT is symbolic of conscious, known, as seen by world.

Your task is to make conscious you outlook on life and be honest with how that impacts your relationship with others. This task will require the release of sorrow.

aleader Guest

I guess sometimes its a matter of interpretation. I have a hard time understanding things, but continue with them because its how my life is, I used to live my life how I saw fit and did things that best benefited me and my daughter, I still do those things but maybe I truly am somewhere I dont want to be.

From everything you wrote, it could stand true in several aspects of my life, family, friends, even my relationship, so how do I know which one is the true strain and holding me back? For years I thought this is right, this is what I want, this is how it should be, but to me obviously something is just not right, and maybe I knew that all along, I just dont know how you get rid of or change something that has been your life for so long?:confused:

I just don’t know how you get rid of or change something that has been your life for so long.
    A good question and I think as good a place to start as any. An acknowledgment that you don’t know or could be wrong opens the door to learning.

Often when we try to get somewhere in life we forget where we are. Almost all the wisdom traditions suggest the importance of being present in the moment, of paying attention, and of mindfulness.

Take time to reflect on where you are and where you want to go, who you are and who you want to be. Are there any conflicts? What is it that reflects your most honest needs, hopes and dreams? What holds you back, what inspires you to go forward?

And when you crash, and we all crash, try if you can and avoid any judgment, any ‘either or’ ‘all or nothing’ thinking and just pay attention and learn.

“Enlightenment can only be embodied in the world by people who love one another. So relationships are not about how two people can survive each other but about how the whole world becomes more capable of love, with all its dim anguish and lowing rapture. The work and practice I recommend hear are not aimed at making your life together smoother but at helping you relate to its inevitable roughness with humor, ease, and generosity. An untamed ego cannot pull that off. Only an awakened heart can do it.”
    ‘How to be An Adult in Relationships = The Five Keys to Mindful Loving’ by David Richo
    Last edited by rightleft22; 04-03-2010 at 05:33 PM.

aleader Guest

It's hard to find learning when your unable to understand, its like learning to live a certain way and adjusting to different changes in your life but in my case here im trying to learn a differnt way of living and its like my dreams are possibly telling me that what im trying to learn is wrong and to stop. Everything is a battle that one day gets closer to coming true and a reality for me but it feels like life is trying to tell me to stop fighting for it cause its never gong to be what I truly want. How do you distinguish what is truly right for you, and what you feel is right for you?