Untainted Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Unhappy My Grandparents Died

My cousin's fiancee commited suicide this past week so death has been on my mind a lot, and worried about my grandparents dying, because i have never experienced a close death, and i am only now realizing my grandfathers decline in health.

So my dream goes like this:

Im in my grandparents house, they are sitting next to each other on the couch, where we take family photos every year. My Grandfather was asked by the angel of death if he would like to die peacefully and he would be restored to youth he agreed, and became young again then asked my Grandmother to join him and she accepted putting her hand in his and walked into the kitchen and apparently that was them leaving earth. the next thing i remember my older brother and i are in Chicago on a business and trip and i am uncontrollably crying and can not stop, as we go from place to place and i eventually wake up.

Hi,

one dreamt about death angel /Azrael and it was angry or sad means the death time is near.
    If dreamt the death angel took out his soul means he will have a good successful life.
    If dreamt the death angel said hello to him means he will be safe in both worlds.
    If dreamt the death angel was in the sky and he was on the ground means he will be dismissed from his job.
    If dreamt the death angel was happy means he will be martyr.
    If dreamt he wrestled the death angel and couldn't win means the death time is near.
    If dreamt he was the winner in the wrestling means he will get seriously ill but will cure later.
    If dreamt the death angel said hello to him means he will be a martyr.
    If dreamt the death angel was looking at him angrily means he will have a life full of adventures.
    If dreamt the death angel gave him something sweet means his agony of death will get easy.
    If gave him something bitter means his agony of death will be hard and long.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Untainted Guest

Thank you, Im not sure which one it could be, it just scares me because i had a dream he had a heart attack 3 yrs ago and died and 2 and 1/2 yrs ago he suffered a bad heart attack, and has been declining since so it bothers me when i have dreams about him.