0rca Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Unhappy Strange Sex-Change Dream!

I have an reccurring dream in which I change from a female to male.. it started out really tame but now it's like, graphic sex.

In the beginning, I used to have this recurring dream that I was a high school boy on the drama team, and I was trying to attract the attention of a girl.. it was very tame and more of an emotional dream.

But last night I had the strangest dream.. I was going to a wedding (a friend of a friend's) and I was supposed to save seats for people. All of a sudden, everyone gets on a train to take us to another location, and I was separated from the people I was supposed to save the seats for. Everyone got off the train, and we were following eachother. However, I lost track of the people in front of me, and the people following me wondered what to do.

Then all of a sudden we were in a hotel looking for a new venue for the wedding. They wanted to do it on the top story of a hotel in San Francisco. I said it would be too cold on top of the building, but perhaps they had a really large hall. Then a bellboy told us that weddings are illegal above the fourth floor of a hotel..

At this point, it seemed that the wedding was over and there was this huge afterparty. I had switched genders and was acting like a really douch-y guy. I found this one girl I could take advantage of, who looked young and innocent, and kind of forced myself on her. The weird this is.. I just made her give me oral sex.. like wtf. I have no freaking idea why I would dream this!!!

And the creepiest one of all was that I was a guy and a faceless guy was giving me oral sex.. but then at the very end of the dream I realized it was my dad. WTF. Please help meeee!

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Hi,
    If a female dreamt had a male organ and was a guy meansshe will receive some money and esteem.
    If a female dreamt had a male organ and had sex means she will have some infamy.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.