sassyhkm Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Dreaming of finding money on the ground....

I have had this dream a few times now and wonder what it may mean. Each time the location and the circumstances are different but this part is the same ....I look down and see some money on the ground and when I pick it up I find more and more money just scattered like someone dropped it randomly, the amounts are different a dollar, tens, fives, twenties when I'm done picking it all up I end up with a pretty big sum of money.

History - my dreams are very vivid and most often recur on a regular basis. I have had dreams in the past that have come true and have also had dreams that I believe to be viewing my life in a parallel plane. I don't know much about these things but I'd like to learn more.

Your help is greatly appreciated :)

Quote Originally Posted by sassyhkm View Post
    I have had this dream a few times now and wonder what it may mean. Each time the location and the circumstances are different but this part is the same ....I look down and see some money on the ground and when I pick it up I find more and more money just scattered like someone dropped it randomly, the amounts are different a dollar, tens, fives, twenties when I'm done picking it all up I end up with a pretty big sum of money.

History - my dreams are very vivid and most often recur on a regular basis. I have had dreams in the past that have come true and have also had dreams that I believe to be viewing my life in a parallel plane. I don't know much about these things but I'd like to learn more.

Your help is greatly appreciated :)
    Hi,
    I have had dreams in the past that have come true
    So you have not yet got rich with the mony you found in your dreams! I know you have not because you bend down to pick it up!
    The purpose of these dreams is to make you change your sleeping position. In sleep you make or simulate the movements the dream suggests. Since you are interested in "money" your subconscious uses it move you about in sleep to get you into a better, more comfortable sleeping position. And you get the excersises to boot :)
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

Hi,
    Interpretation of coins are different with notes.
    As there was twenties I think they were notes .Interpretation of notes are for their numbers.
    No. 5 means prayings
    No. 10 means will achieve his wish.
    No. 20 means he will receive some money and will overcome the enemy.

If one dreamt a 5$ coin means he will do a good deed.
    If dreamt a 1 $ means he will buy a small flat specially if a known person gave him.
    If dreamt he had 100 $ or 1000 $ in coins means he will learn a new science like driving or something like that on condition that the number of the coins should be even.
    If dreamt he lost a coin or gave someone means he will forget some of his knowledge.
    If dreamt he found a coin means he will have a child.
    Notes and paper money is interpreted by their numbers for example a 1000 note means number 1000 .
    Coins also mean someone who keeps people's deposit .Al Emran/75.
    If dreamt he had a 5$ coin means he will have a chance to pray God if lost two $ of them means he doesn't pray or prays occasionally.
    If dreamt he found a lot of coins and put is in a safe place means he is a depositor honest person.
    If dreamt he coined money means he advises for goodness .
    If dreamt a bag of coins means he will receive a lot of money.
    If dreamt a broken coin and without effigy means he is misled and dishonest.
    If dreamt a coin that in one side had God's name and in other side a Goddess effigy means , if he is a believer now h will turn to a pagan if is a pagan now will turn to a believer.
    If dreamt someone stole his coins or they were lost means he will rescue a sorrow.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.