Thread: toilet

STaTiCX_666 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Unhappy toilet

from last few days im having dreams of bathroom/toilets,, last night i saw i wanted to go in a toilet,, and i saw a door,, it was a public toilet,, before entering i specially saw the board,,that it is for 'women' .. but when i entered, i saw not any WC was covered,, they all are open ... i thought maybe i entered into the men's toilet but there i saw one sort of cabbin which WC was fully covered (as normally happen) ... so i sat on it, and done **** ... well that was so hard and besides that i saw myself bleeding,, like periods are jus started ... ... i thought on the moment that periods of this month has been gone (in real its true,,periods are over for this month) ... so why im getting again .... ...... ..... wel, thats what all i remember in my dream.

please interpret it...and let me know what is it all about.

TOILET can represent a release of tension, getting rid of unnecessary attitudes or life experience.
    Washrooms or lavatory also represent our relief from tension or parts of self unnecessary to us. We enter the dream bathroom to become “clean with our self” to remove the grime and dirt acquired from our mental emotional contacts with life and people.

In your dream you seem to open, close, look at or check various doors. – Doors might represent openings life offers. Also represents an inner opening or realization of new parts of self, new feelings, new ideas. The door can also represent a barrier put between yourself and others, yourself and life, yourself and God. The opening or closing of this door represents the movement (no pun intended) of your feelings and attitudes.

There is confusion, are you in a men’s or woman’s bathroom. This might indicate that the attitude or tension you wish to rid yourself of has to do with your views on men and women, perhaps on how they relate.

Why do you place importance of being “covered” or “open”?
    Why does “open” mean you were in a “men’s room”

This inner refection (to relieve yourself) will be difficult, even requiring blood – BLOOD represents life energies, conscious life, and physical energy. Blood is the physical substance that interpenetrates every part of our body. It carries or produces sensation, life, and consciousness. Its lack causes coldness, lack of sensation, powerlessness.

I think the dream may be suggesting that you devote some of your ‘blood’ (energy) to this task of getting rid of this unnecessary attitude. Perhaps something about covered and open attitudes you have regarding men?

STaTiCX_666 Guest

Smile thanks.

thank you so much ... you really described everything in so detail.. i appereciate !!

Hi,
    Doing in a toilet means spending some money but being in the cycle means receiving some money soon.
    Bathroom is interpreted as greed to earn money and properties also means he doesn't want to spend his money.
    If one dreamt he urinated or peed in a bathroom means he will spend some money.
    If dreamt he fell into the bathroom well means he will be busy to save money greedily.
    If dreamt someone else fell into bathroom well means he will take someone's money by force.
    If dreamt he fell in the bathroom well and his hand or his leg was broken means he will have a hard calamity.
    Bathroom may also mean:1- immoral money 2- free living and pleasure 3- treasury 4- an immoral server.

Cycle for men means remaining in the sins but for women means increasing money.
    If a man dreamt had a cycle means he will be polluted with sins and will receive some immoral money.
    If a man dreamt his wife had her cycle means his affairs will be closed but if is honest he will be wandering in his affairs.
    If dreamt his wife took a shower and was clean means he will have an opening in his affairs.
    If a man dreamt had sex with a woman in her cycle means an affair will become easy for him.
    Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.