Thread: mutilated mouth

wyansas Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default mutilated mouth

For the past year or so I've been dreaming about my mouth. Teeth falling out, vomiting, pulling out endless amounts of stuff that feels kind of doughy. The stuff just keeps coming up and I use my hands to pull it out and throw it away.
    The dreams have become more stressful lately, and I've been dreaming that my the inside of my mouth is mutilated. There's stuff growing on the inside of my mouth that I pull out and throw away, but whenever I pull it out, it damages the inside of my mouth. Soon my whole mouth is wrecked from pulling all that junk out, and I have tendons hanging out of the back of my mouth, and I can't smile or talk correctly. What's weirder is that the junk I pull out tastes pretty good, like gnocchi but sweeter.
    In my dream last night, I showed my Dad my mouth, and he didn't see any need to take me to the hospital, but he just tried to shove all the tendons and stuff back in with a tongue depressor. This caused me to cry for some reason. I was at a party with a bunch of family friends from back home, and I was frustrated with my mouth and self-conscious about it.

I've searched these forums and have found similar dreams that give some answers. Some answers have to do with drooling, dryness of mouth, sinus pressure and post-nasal drip. I definitely do drool, as evidenced by the patchwork of spots on my pillowcase. I live in the West where the air is dry, and I sleep with my mouth open.

Any other ideas?

professor Guest

Default hmmm...

Remember that Sunday School song:
    Be careful little mouth what you say
    Be careful little mouth what you say...

Perhaps you have come to a realization that if you're not careful about what you say, you can hurt yourself because no one will listen anymore. If you often gossip, swear and badmouth others then before long no one will listen to anything that comes out of your mouth. It tastes sweet to speak poorly of someone, but it damages your credibility.:secret:

Hi,

Dream language is in an indirect saying way of symbols and should be interpreted.

Here are all of the symbols with the mouth, vomiting and teeth.

If one dreamt his mouth was intensely closed means he will get ill or there is a death danger.
    If dreamt his mouth was very big so that there could place a lot of food means he will receive livelihood and blessing
    Some interpreters say: What if getting out of the mouth is speech and words and what is getting in the mouth is livelihood and blessing.
    If one dreamt he put something unpleasant in his mouth and was difficult to eat means he earns money with labor and hardship.
    If dreamt his mouth was healthy means he will hear good words.
    If dreamt his mouth was weak and ugly means he will hear words and he is not able to answer.
    If dreamt his mouth flesh poured out , means he will have a loss.
    If dreamt his mouth was bleeding means someone will tell him a rude word.
    If dreamt his mouth blood polluted his pants means that quarrel is because of a woman.
    If dreamt there was a worm or other insect was getting out of his mouth means his wife or g/f will separate him.
    If dreamt there was feces coming out of his mouth means everything he does for people he asks for thanking him, ( obliging).
    If dreamt his mouth was good smell means he works without obliging.
    If dreamt there was hair in his mouth means he will have suffering from his tongue.
    If dreamt there was pearls coming out of his mouth and people took them and he no none means he people will use his knowledge but he doesn't use himself.
    If dreamt he spited out feces and people ran away from him means he is a poet and he satires people.
    If dreamt someone sealed his mouth and he didn't know him means he will have some infamy . Yacin /65.
    If dreamt he was yawning means he will complain from someone.
    Mouth may also mean : 1- A house 2- a warehouse 3- An opening 4- money 5- a wish 6- a minister 7- A doorman.

If one dreamt vomited and it was blood means he will have a big money loss.
    If dreamt vomited and easily threw up means he will feel sorry for sins , if couldn't throw up means a disaster and a big loss.

If one dreamt his front tooth fell in his hand or fell on his side and wasn't polluted with soil means he/she will have a baby or brother or sister.
    If dreamt his front tooth fell on the ground and was lost in the soil means there is a death danger for his child or brother and sister, or they will separate him and there will be no news from them.
    If dreamt some of his teeth broke or was decayed means one of his family members will have a disaster.
    If dreamt his front tooth was hurt or was stoke means he will have enmity with a brother or sister.
    If dreamt one of his front teeth was pulled out means he will insult a brother or sister and will separate him/her.
    If dreamt his front teeth was added or were clean and good means one of his brothers or sisters will receive a happiness.
    If dreamt he had a new tooth beside the front teeth , if in upper row means he will have a baby boy or a brother , if in the lower row means he will have a baby girl or a sister.
    If dreamt he pulled out his front tooth may be one of the family will pull out a tooth.
    If dreamt all of his teeth were in his hand or fell on his side means his family members will increase like a groom or a bride.
    If dreamt all of his teeth fell down and were lost in the soil means some of the family will have a disaster.
    Upper teeth are male and lower teeth are female , Molar teeth are parents or grand parents.
    If dreamt his teeth were of glass or silver or clay means there is a death danger and short life.
    If dreamt there was a tooth in his heart means a death danger.
    Some interpreters say if a tooth fell down means he will pay his debt or will have a fight and argument.
    If dreamt all of his teeth fell on his side and he took all in his hand means he will gather the family and relatives around himself.
    If dreamt his teeth were good smell means the family will admire him.
    If dreamt his teeth were bad smell means the family speak behind the back of him.
    If dreamt his tooth ached and he pulled it out means he will receive some money.
    If dreamt his tooth was black and decayed means he will have a sorrow.
    If dreamt his teeth fell down and he wrapped them in a cloth means he will have a long life so that all of his family will pass away before him and he will take part in their funerals.
    If dreamt his tooth ached and he took the face with his right hand means he will receive less than 25$.
    If took his face with left hand means he will receive more than 75 $ and less than 250 $.
    If he took the ace with both hands means he will receive a good money.
    If dreamt he took a bleeding tooth among his teeth means he will pull it out or will have a disaster.
    If dreamt some of his teeth were disappeared means some of his relatives will travel abroad and will be back safely.
    If dreamt all of his teeth were gathered on his tongue and were in their place again means the family will complain him.
    Teeth may also mean : 1- family and relatives 2- money 3- benefits 4- A sorrow 5- hurt 6- Separation.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

wyansas Guest

Quote Originally Posted by professor View Post
    Remember that Sunday School song:
    Be careful little mouth what you say
    Be careful little mouth what you say...

Perhaps you have come to a realization that if you're not careful about what you say, you can hurt yourself because no one will listen anymore. If you often gossip, swear and badmouth others then before long no one will listen to anything that comes out of your mouth. It tastes sweet to speak poorly of someone, but it damages your credibility.:secret:
    But I don't bad mouth people.
    I am in talk therapy. Something I've said in therapy damages my credibility?