1ISauceda Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Wink Demon, Angel & Bathing

Happy Friday Everyone!

A special thanks to all the wise interpreters.

This dream really disturbed me. I dreamed that a demon had manifested in front of me and that I couldn't walk. I then managed to crawl myself to another room and as I struggled to crawl to the other room, the demon followed me and kept manifesting itself (like showing me that he had the power to take control) all I could do is rebuke it and kept going to the other room. When I entered the other room I saw big windows with white curtains, I could still picture in the dream how the outside air was coming in and the curtains were blowing in. I then saw a white bed and my husband was laying in it. As I pushed myself up to the bed an angel laid next to him and as I looked all of a sudden a baby was magically formed. I couldn't tell whether it was a girl or a boy, but it was a big newborn positioned in a fetal mode. I managed to laid down in the middle of the bed next to the baby and I then found myself embracing it and kissed it's cheek. All of a sudden I noticed that the demon had vanished.

Then I found myself taking a shower but the weird part of it was that at the same time, I was talking to a good friend of mine. I didn't feel embarrassed just kept on taking a shower just like if I was alone. My friend just kept talking like we normally do when we are at work.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Hi,
    I think this will be an illness or a bad habit that will cure in a while.

Demon means a big liar deceiver enemy.
    If one dreamt a demon touched him means he should contrite sins soon else the enemies will overcome him. A'araf/201 .
    If one dreamt was fighting a demon and he won means his belief is true and strong.
    If one dreamt a demon was happy means he has tendency for corruption and indulgence.
    If dreamt a demon was sad means he will pray to god and does good deeds.
    If dreamt a demon took his cloths out , means if he has a directorship means he will be dismissed.
    If is a farmer means he will have sufferings .A'araf/27.
    If dreamt a few demon arrested him means he will have infamy.
    If dreamt he was sitting with a demon means he will commit a big sin.
    If dreamt he spoke to a demon means he is united with enemies of the honest religious people but he won't achieve his wish.Quarrel/10 .
    If dreamt he was eating and drinking with a demon means he has tendency to corrupt and follows the devil.
    If dreamt he took a demon or a demon went into his belly means he will be busy with corruption.
    If dreamt he was sitting and speaking with a demon means he will sit with a man who has immoral profit and will have infamy.
    Demon may also mean : 1- meeting an enemy 2- A corruption at his religion 3- Indulgence 4- Being far from praying to God.
    Being far from pious people.
    6- immoral profit.

If one dreamt he washed himself /her completely in a river or a sea or took a shower means he is honest and moral, so his/her sorrow will be over, if is ill , will cure. If has debts he will pay .If is jailed will let free. If dreamt was washing body then after he washed his hands and face means he will do two good deeds. If dreamt after having sex he /she washed completely his /her body means his belief is pure.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.