Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default varzandeh pls help with this dream

I dreamt i was on a bike and as the bike was turning a corner i fell off

i then saw myself in a bus with some people we stopped along the road and saw a spring of water coming out of the the road

a man started quarreling with his wife in the bus, other people in the bus were trying to settle their quarrel, i called the mans wife aside to speak to her but tried to seduce her with words

we continued on the road, till we got to a region where there was a funeral it felt like a king had died, we sat to rest. An pagan old thin man and pagan fat woman came to where i was seated, it appeared they were king makers, i greeted them very politely, the pagan old man and pagan plump woman lay their hands on my head and started praying for me, what does this mean

Hi,
    Your bike means your small work or business, if fell means the work will have a pause for a few days.
    A bus means a group of 30 -50 people you will join.
    A spring means a generous man , the road means your believes and insist on them.

The other part i can't grasp as to how a pagan prays .
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

thank you for the interpretation varzandeh
    i meant a pagan as in an idol worshipper, both man and woman put their hands on my head and started praying to God for God's blessings for me.

Hi,

Praying to God in the dream means achieving a wish.
    If one dreamt he was praying for himself and asking forgiveness God means he will have a good lasting and will achieve a wish.
    If dreamt he was praying for someone else means he will be an oppressor and corrupt.***************8
    So, someone will oppress you and will be cruel.

If dreamt he was praying an oppressed person means he is benevolent for everyone and does goodness to people.
    If dreamt he was saying a special prayer means he will have a baby. Saint Marry/3 .
    If dreamt was praying in the dark means he will rescue from a sorrow.
    If dreamt he was praying entreatingly means God will forgive him ( for honest people) and for dishonest people means he will contrite sins.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

thank you sir for the kind reply