5PercentMilk Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Dream about myself in 2 separate universes

Hi,
    I've been lurking around this site for a while because it is very interesting to be able to read other peoples dreams. But after an amazing dream I had last night, I decided to sign up and see what interpretations some of you might have.

I was first at a college. I walked out of one of my classes and I wasn't sure where to go from there. The place was very unfamiliar to me and I constantly felt as if there was some sort of 'weight' over my head or on my shoulders, as if it would strain me just to look upwards. I felt cramped.

A big part of this dream is that there were apparently two different worlds. One was the school (which also oddly consisted of something similar to a wal-mart) and the other was nothing but a huge, empty, orange & dusty landscape. In the orange universe, there were no people but instead giant furry creatures with colorful eyes and pretty demonic looking faces. But they didn't seem to be evil. Actually, they were another 'form' of the people from the School universe, whenever me & whoever I was with crossed over.

The two worlds were connected by a giant swimming pool. To switch between them, I had to dive headfirst into a certain part of the pool. If I remember correctly, It was the deeper end. As a kid, I was really scared of pool drains & the deep end (weird, I know). Maybe this has something to do with it? I was not scared in the dream though.

For some reason, I kept taking trips between the two worlds and was trying to accomplish something, but I don't know what. It seemed urgent however, and I had a group of people working with me.

Im having trouble remembering anything else, except that things were a lot calmer & meaningful when I was in the orange, sandy world. Which is kind of strange, since it looked straight up terrifying to the naked eye.

Near the end I discovered that the school world and the pool that linked to it were created by a little girl (although she did not know it). The pool was a collection of all the tears she shed through her life, and the school world (oddly enough, the orange world was the real one) was also purely from her mind but had solid links to her life. I don't know who this girl is. She didn't look like anyone I have ever seen.

Thanks for reading, I know it was a little lengthy. Im very eager to see what anyone thinks. :)
    Last edited by 5PercentMilk; 03-18-2010 at 04:33 AM. Reason: Remembered something rather important.

spunky391 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by 5PercentMilk View Post
    Hi,
    I've been lurking around this site for a while because it is very interesting to be able to read other peoples dreams. But after an amazing dream I had last night, I decided to sign up and see what interpretations some of you might have.

I was first at a college. I walked out of one of my classes and I wasn't sure where to go from there. The place was very unfamiliar to me and I constantly felt as if there was some sort of 'weight' over my head or on my shoulders, as if it would strain me just to look upwards. I felt cramped.

A big part of this dream is that there were apparently two different worlds. One was the school (which also oddly consisted of something similar to a wal-mart) and the other was nothing but a huge, empty, orange & dusty landscape. In the orange universe, there were no people but instead giant furry creatures with colorful eyes and pretty demonic looking faces. But they didn't seem to be evil. Actually, they were another 'form' of the people from the School universe, whenever me & whoever I was with crossed over.

The two worlds were connected by a giant swimming pool. To switch between them, I had to dive headfirst into a certain part of the pool. If I remember correctly, It was the deeper end. As a kid, I was really scared of pool drains & the deep end (weird, I know). Maybe this has something to do with it? I was not scared in the dream though.

For some reason, I kept taking trips between the two worlds and was trying to accomplish something, but I don't know what. It seemed urgent however, and I had a group of people working with me.

Im having trouble remembering anything else, except that things were a lot calmer & meaningful when I was in the orange, sandy world. Which is kind of strange, since it looked straight up terrifying to the naked eye.

Near the end I discovered that the school world and the pool that linked to it were created by a little girl (although she did not know it). The pool was a collection of all the tears she shed through her life, and the school world (oddly enough, the orange world was the real one) was also purely from her mind but had solid links to her life. I don't know who this girl is. She didn't look like anyone I have ever seen.

Thanks for reading, I know it was a little lengthy. Im very eager to see what anyone thinks. :)
    Well, I think when you went to sleep, your soul left your body and you went to another planet. The reason you felt calm on the orange planet, cause you was on the other side. Now, don't freak.....You didn't die or nothing. People's spirit leaves there bodies about 3 times a week. That one person who stays with you all of the time, is probably your spirit guide. Try and talk to him/her and ask that person there name. As far as the little girl, I'm sorry don't have a clue