11thDawn Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Can you help me interpret this please?

I dreamed that I was standing on some sort of stage in front of a crowd of people. It had been decided that I was guilty of something and must die. I told a friend (who I did not recognise) that I was grateful for our friendship and thatI loved them. I phoned other friends and family but I could not get though to my father. A couple of people decided that I was not guilty and I was retried but again sentenced to death. I was to be shot at with arrows. I was scared of the initial pain but not of dying. The first arrows were shop at me and hit the book I was reading in front of my face beneath a blanket. The crowed oohed at the arrows obvious inability of puncture me. I revealed the book, gave it up and awaited my fate. The arrows came again and one hit me in my forehead, it did not hurt but I felt I needed another hit to die, so instead of lying down I notioned for them to shoot again.. When the next arrow hit me I knew that I was going to die. I was neither in pain nor scarred. I laid my head in a friends lap, expressed my love and prepared for the unknown.. `I remembered reading about Buddhism and tried to be aware of the ‘ground luminosity’. The next thing I knew, i was dead and in some sort of waiting world. Somebody was with me and answered my questions. It was revealed that the Christian faith was true. I was scared as I knew that I was a sinner but filled with hope at one day seeing my family again in heaven. I revealed that I had studied Buddhism in my life and took it quite seriously. I was told that God would be angry but would understand. I revealed that in the last months of my life I had considered Catholicism. It was a feeling of stating fact rather than ‘kissing up’. Then we were walking on a pier, I saw the Pope walk by, twice, and we arrived at what looked like a huge piece of abstract art akin to a sundial. I was told that spirits could gather at these monuments in the living world. At this point I woke up. I awoke happy but kind gutted that the dream had ended[/FONT].

huggybear555 Guest

hi i loved your dream.you have what it appears to me the heart of a martor.your willingness to change for the good, of a power higher than yourself. ever if they were invented by man traditions and oppinions; god was please-ed with your capacity to be committed to something. but he wants you to have the real deal.[quote] [it was revealed that the christian faith was true.]faith comes by hearing the word of god. romans 10: 17 there's alot of people that are lead by religions are denominations which only cause division,are haughty minded people.but the holy bible is the very true word of god.you can't go wrong if read the bible for your self.gods own presence come's out of his word the bible.and it becomes life,once you begin to understand it for yourself. god spirit was given to us through his son jesus to help us understand his words. ive been working for god for a year. it took me 43 years to realize he's a real living god.but in one year he' made up for all lost times.he can do that.now my faith is so strong in him people are being healed at my faithful words of the lord.he has given me wonderful gifts and i love serving him. im kinda like you im a martor for christ jesus. jesus saith unto him , I AM the way the truth and the life:no man cometh unto the father, but by me.[here's how] [ do -it right now] romans 10:9 that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the lord jesus,and shalt believe in thine heart that god hath raised him[jesus] from the dead, thou shalt be saved[ born again]verse 13 for whosoever shall call on the name of the lord shall be saved.[brought back to right standing with the father through the son ] our sin is what makes us guilty but jesus took upon himself our sins and our life sentence.he was our ambassador to god. so believe in jesus and he will set you free. he will give you freedom from religion.he's a god of love.god be with you right now feel his presence by believing. hope to see you again.your the only one who needs to make choices in your life. you are equipt with you own free will. dont let the blind lead the blind anymore.and let god give youthe power by reading his holy word. a good place to start is the book of john. so long.

11thDawn Guest

Thank You HuggyBear. I have just stumbled upon this thread, completely forgot about the dream but happy to have stumbled across it.
    Thank you fir your reply -I'm gonna buy a bible....