Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default mirror mirror on the wall ....

I dreamed of this mirror, whatever is reflected into it, the mirror represents 14 years into the future, now, I took a look at myself in this mirror. I was old and with glasses. According to me, dreams have the opposite. In this dream i figured if you did not see yourself on the mirror, you may not be here in 14 years, and im only 26, in this dream i could remember the adrenaline, and my heart beating faster, to see myself in it mirror,or not. The weird part is, this mirror is covered in a white type of plastic, you have to look carefully to see your reflection. There were some other happenings in this dream, I found the meanings to those. I think this may be related to smoking, lately, I read a lot about smoking, and the negative side effects it has ? And yes, it's scary.

Thank You In Advance !

nichole Guest

I believe this dream is simply a concern and wonder of what you will be like in the future, on the outside and inside. Sometimes, if you are looking into a mirror it means you are not confident with your looks. Even if you are confident it is easy to worry about the future.

Hi,

A decorated mirror means a promotion is on the way.
    If dreamt he gave someone a mirror , means he will deposite his property to someone.
    If dreamt was looking in a silver mirror , means some disturbance and annoyance on the way because of his greatness.
    If was looking in a mirror , if his wife is pregnant, she will give birth a baby boy who is completely like his father. If the dreamer is a woman and was looking in a mirror she will give birth to a girl like herself.
    If an unknown man gave you a mirror and you looked at it means a news from a friend and happiness.
    If a woman dreamt was looking in a mirror and she wasn't pregnant , she will divorce and will marry another man also her husband will marry another woman.
    If a young girl dreamt was looking in a mirror means she will have a sister or a baby girl like herself.
    If a governor dreamt was looking in a mirror will be put aside and will lose his power and someone else will take his place.
    If dreamt was looking at a pretty face in a mirror if was known will see a governor or president.
    Mirror may also mean : 1- wife 2- govern or kingdom. 3 A friend 5- A partner. 6- A marriage.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.