zrabit Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Dreamt I was Jesus (Dressed Up like Jesus)

uuh.
    I don't know why.
    My friend was dressed as an angel, but it's weird to me cause thats about all the only vision I get in my dream after aaaaaalll this stuff happening to me in the last week.

Let me start clearly,

The thing is, longstoryshort.
    Before I got in to serious with my faith(christianity), I had met this guy who is a Jahova's Witness. And I fell in love with this guy and now I can't let him go at all. It's to hard. and I can't imagine what it be like without him.

But I had fasted and prayed and researched and listened to as many podcasts as I did. And in my mind I was set on telling him what I found and what I believed that reflected why I couldn't be with him.

But he bounced scriptures back at me that really made sense to me. But I know there is so much truth to mine that I have found out for myself as well. He thinks it seems like I'm trying to get rid of him. Even though it seems like that, I'm not, I'm just trying to be sure what it is I have to do.

I really love this guy. I usually get dreams and visions a lot. But I havn't had any helpin me out really at all. And all this leaves me confused between the 2 faiths. Both in somewhat make sense but in my mind something is telling me that there is more truth to christianity. I just don't exacly know where to look. And It's not that I'm mad at god or anything, but I just need a second person to tell me what is going on here.

Now so last night I had a dream I was dressed up like Jesus I remember. But Idk if that means anything.. Or how that reflects whats been going on. Guys I need serious prayer. I have no idea. Anyone wana help?

If you do, understand a JW do a lot more research than I thought if you're familiar with them. If you're a christian how do you explain this?- the religion it almost makes christianity look bad but it doesn't but it does. Idk- anyone want to help out?idddk.

dturner Guest

Default Dressed up

Hi Zrabit
    I am so new, I probably should not put my two cents in. However, being dressed as someone in a dream may simply represent what you are trying to be. As Christians, we are suppose to try to be Christ-like and it sounds like that is what are trying to do - embody the ways of Christ. Now, boyfriend - complicated, complicated. Just remember that God is not the author of confusion and how can to walk together unless they agree?

Peace
    dturner
    Last edited by dturner; 03-09-2010 at 12:01 PM.

dturner Guest

Hi,
    I am so new, I probably should not put my two cents in. However, being dressed as someone in my dream my simply represent what you are trying to be. As Christians, we are suppose to try to be Christ-like and it sounds like that is what are trying to do - embody the ways of Christ. Now, boyfriend - complicated, complicated. Just remember that God is not the author of confusion and how can to walk together unless they agree?

Peace
    dturner

huggybear555 Guest

hi im judoman huggybears bro i agree with dturner.let me give you some true imformation about chritianity.when we make jesus christ our lord.we become set free and become instant morters.because what we believe in represents the spiritial way to god, the truth which jesus spoke. and the only way to eternal life.our relationship with jesus the son of god,breaks down spiritial berrors and religious foundations. because jesus came down to make us right with the father[example] if you were god and you sent your own son as and ambassador of the fathers love. and they killed you son because he was in the image of his father just as we are.but the son pleaded with the father to have mercy would you have mercy?religions ignore the son of god; because it goes against old covenates and traditions of moses.they believe there sins are covered by animal sacrafices.thats why jesus came and died to take our place for sinnes foever not just for 1 year. he allowed his son to suffer for us, if we believe we will never separated from god.you gotta believe something.we might not understand his word but all we have to do is believe it with out doubt.and god will save us in that day.dont just believe me read gods word for yourself. thats the problem with religions they follow man. real christians follow the holy bible the word of god him self amen. love you brother.god bless.

zrabit Guest

I understand what you guys are saying.

But now I need help telling him why I must let go. Like, it seems every way I put it, it sounds bad and I know I shouldn't worry about that, I'm just so soft hearted towards people rrr.

But you know, What must I say? How do I put it? the easiest way to put it, please.