secretgirl6 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default "stay away from my child"

i had this dream two years ago and i still cant figure out what it means. the dream started out with me standing with my friends in the school parking lot.all of a sudden i hear screaming and yelling and this little boy runs into me and says "protect me mommy".i pick up the boy and my teachers and family start to surround me.my math teacher said "hand over the child.it will be easier that way."i huged the child harder and said "no!" my principal screamed "we must kill the devil child and its mother if we have to!" my mom says "please spare my daughter shes just a baby!please spare my child!" then everyone started getting closer grabbing at the boy.i couldnt take it anymore i screamed "stay away from my child!" and ran. the dream ended with me hugging the child saying everything was ok.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Hi,
    At that time after a two months gap of the dream you had had a sorrow or an illness as a little boy means .Everybody tried to help but you didn't accept.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.