Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 101!?

Goco Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default 101!?

I keep seeing the numbers. "101" like on a Digital clock. on games. (Oblivion: A very life like RPG Manage you're items fight monsters.) Like on it i am using 101/250 Weight. ETC... I see the numbers 101 Every day i wake up. (This has been happening for 2 months.

I go to a Lutheran Church that believes in Jesus Christ our savior. and i think he is trying to tell me a message using the numbers 101.

Could someone please tell me what 101 is.?...

Hi,

No. 100 means a victory.
    No. one means the unity of God.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Default 101

Dear Goco: Welcome to Dreamcentral. I would intrepret the numbers 101 to mean a new beginning. Examples are math 101, Algerbra 101, business 101 etc. etc. Our solarsystem and earth is currently in the process of entering a higher light/radio energy area of space known as the photonbelt. In other words we are leaving the third demension and entering the fourth demension. The third demension is the here and now whereas the fourth demension is the public subconsciousness as regards to time. Dreams are basically composed of subconscious work to help us resolve issues that our consciousness most frequently does not have the tools to cope with. Physically speaking the change process is involved with a breakdown of earths protective magnotosphere which is occurring now. The magnetosphere breaking down will allow more intense UV radiation to penetrate earths surface. Human and animal DNA as well as plant RNA responds most readily to the UV area of the spectrum. Our DNA strands will move from 2 strands to 13 strands. These changes will enable and enhance our telepathic, clairaudulent, clairopathic abilities. As you might surmise all these changes is a result of a 26,000 year celestial cycle. Every 26,000 years our solar system passes through the photon belt energies and we will be in those new and elevated energies for a few thousand years in the future. 26,000 years ago when the greeks were in the same high energy levels of space they called "The Golden Age" They said there were few or no wars at all, prosperity everywhere, and it was a wonderful time to be alive. Now the Christians call our re-entry into these higher ligh/radio energy levels "The Kingdom of Heaven" whereas it could also be called "The Golden Age 2" its all a matter of words or semantics. It also goes without saying that no religious group nor no culture has any control what-so-ever of where our solar system is in space at any given time. You and I as well as everyonelse on the planet alive today is well within the effects of these energetic changes. The Dec 21, 2012 is the culmination of the shift from the 3rd to 4th demension. The entire experience reflecting a song by Simon and Garfunkel many years ago about people talking without speaking. Best Regards.

Default Sounds like your in class

Quote Originally Posted by Goco View Post
    I keep seeing the numbers. "101" like on a Digital clock. on games. (Oblivion: A very life like RPG Manage you're items fight monsters.) Like on it i am using 101/250 Weight. ETC... I see the numbers 101 Every day i wake up. (This has been happening for 2 months.

I go to a Lutheran Church that believes in Jesus Christ our savior. and i think he is trying to tell me a message using the numbers 101.

Could someone please tell me what 101 is.?...
    Like... "Signs and wonders 101"

If its any help, I have been seeing the fairly random number of 53 about 4 to 8times a day, without trying, for almost two years now.

I have lots of random ways this shows up and have even had some fun chasing it myself. Maybe think of it as a treasure hunt... God likes puzzles...
    and trying to figure them out is one way He can get us to spend time with Him. :shrug:
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

ElizVanZee Guest

Because 101 does associate with the first year courses given in any subject, the number can simply refer to the idea of ‘the basics’.

Perhaps by showing you the number 101 in so many places, the Lord may be reminding you to focus on, or stay with, the basics. This might mean simply not trying to complicate things or see them in a more learned or more intellectual way.

Funny 30 minutes after reading this post and I notice the number 101 twice in 30 seconds.

Seeing 101 everywhere could be an example of Selective thinking/filtering - the process whereby one selects out favorable evidence for remembrance and focus, while ignoring unfavorable evidence for a belief.

Think about buying a Ford Focus and its likely that you will start to see these cars everywhere when you never noticed them before.

Default Ya, that rational works for a while...

Quote Originally Posted by rightleft22 View Post
    Seeing 101 everywhere could be an example of Selective thinking/filtering - the process whereby one selects out favorable evidence for remembrance and focus, while ignoring unfavorable evidence for a belief.
    but really, if YOU just "happened" to roll over in the middle of the night to see what time it was... and it's the same number you had seen or noticed every time you looked at the clock yesterday, you would not be contrloing the selective moments you opened your eyes to look at the clock.

Your method suggest I would have to have no life, starring at the clock, till it comes up and then say to myself, there it is, that same number again.

I would say it's not random selection when I glance at the clock for a few seconds and out of doing this 4 times the same number is represented (for me it's 53)

If this only happened a few times I would brush it away too.

but also, not to try to make this into a huge big deal, I am challenging myself to notice when "coincidences" like this happen and what are the surrounding circumstances. This is usually what the real riddle of the day is. So it is sort of interpreting those circumstances as I would try to interpret a dream.

So on one hand I'm trying not for it to take 15 times for me to see somethig before I get a clue.
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

If this only happened a few times I would brush it away too.
    Sorry it wasn’t my intention to suggest you just brush it away

I have also experienced turning over and seeing the clock, in my case, at 1:11 - For whatever reason I seemed to just wake up and notice the clock at that time, still do at times.

Another experience I had occurred when I was buying a car. I had made my mind up to by a Prius but wasn’t sure which color. I wanted to see the car in the various colors it came in but the dealership didn’t have any Prius on the lot. This was before they those cars were popular so I hadn’t noticed any on the streets either. Anyway I made an intention to notice and sure enough that day I noticed 5 Prius each a different color. I wasn’t staring out my window specifically looking for the car, or consciously thinking about looking for the car. I just went out about my day, and tuned the task over to my unconscious which notices far more then my ego consciousness.

“Your method suggest I would have to have no life, starring at the clock, till it comes up and then say to myself, there it is, that same number again.”
    Sorry that wasn’t my intent – if anything I would suggest that you’re sensitive to your unconscious ‘knowing’ – so you don’t have to consciously stare at the clock to “know” when to look at the clock.
    “My method” is suggesting that the unconscious processes more information then we can ever be concisely aware of. So you don’t have to stare at the clock you just have to tap into your unconscious knowing.

I will also add that consciousness can lag behind unconscious by as much as 0.5 seconds – meaning that when an event happens it takes 0.5 seconds to become aware of it as having happened. This is the time it takes the ego consciousness to filter and process the event.
    (You may be interested in a book by Tor Norretranders called ‘The User Illusion”)

I am challenging myself to notice when "coincidences" like this happen and what are the surrounding circumstances.
    You have set your intention to notice coincidences. The question you need to ponder is what these numbers mean to you and if these "coincedences" are helpfull helpful or not.

I hope I am in no way undermining your experience –I’m not sure what - what your noticing means for you but wonder if the more important, more meaningful, thing is that you’re practicing this skill of noticing.

You may also want to research the concept of Synchronicity (vice coincidence) - A phenomenon where an event in the outside world coincides meaningfully with a psychological state of mind.
    Synchronicity consists of two factors:
    a) An unconscious image comes into consciousness either directly (i.e., literally) or indirectly (symbolized or suggested) in the form of a dream, idea, or premonition.
    b) An objective situation coincides with this content. The one is as puzzling as the other.["Synchronicity: An Acausal Connecting Principle," ibid., par. 858.]

Synchronicity was defined by Jung as an "acausal connecting principle," an essentially mysterious connection between the personal psyche and the material world, based on the fact that at bottom they are only different forms of energy.

Default What's it take to get your attention...

Quote Originally Posted by rightleft22 View Post
    Sorry it wasn’t my intention to suggest you just brush it away

I have also experienced turning over and seeing the clock, in my case, at 1:11 - For whatever reason I seemed to just wake up and notice the clock at that time, still do at times.

I would suggest that you’re sensitive to your unconscious ‘knowing’ – so you don’t have to consciously stare at the clock to “know” when to look at the clock.
    “My method” is suggesting that the unconscious processes more information then we can ever be concisely aware of. So you don’t have to stare at the clock you just have to tap into your unconscious knowing.
    Hey, thanks for your in depth response... it looks like a lot smarter people have thought of this stuff than me.

I didn't mean to be harsh as well, but it seems I have a hard time believing I am that connected to the universe to know exactly what time it is 24 hrs to the minute to know just when to glance at the clock to see ...:53 just so I can freak myself out.

I don't doubt some of what you say is at play, it just seems there is a tipping point that goes beyond any of my abilities to arrange it. for example...

I was driving down the road with a friend and I was trying to explain to him this weird thing of me starting to see 53 all the time. (the whole number sequence is 539 but that's another story)
    I had just pretty well explained it to him and there was silence as he was pondering it before a reply.

Just then I glanced at the odometer reading ending with 539
    and I started to point it all out to him.
    we passed a time temperature sign that read 1:53 as did my truck clock,
    then the temperature sign flashed 53 degrees,
    I was driving 53 m.p.h. and passed a highway sign reading HWY539

All of this was within 5 seconds... :omg: needless to say my poor friend got the full dose of what I was trying to explain. I cannot fathom the odds of all this or conclude much meaning. It has pushed my belief tipping point to consider there IS another energy "at play". Perhaps I give this "energy" a different name... as I think of it as Spirit.

As I said, this has become my everyday "normal" with unbelievable variations.
    I picked on this one day as my poor freaked out friend is a witness.
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

I remember being told once that we are never more than 5 feet from a spider yet we seldom notice them. The reality is we don’t notice much.

Another experience I had was when my girlfriend lost an expensive lens for her camera while we were walking in swamp. She didn’t notice until we had left the area. She was upset so we went back later that day to look for it, but it was basically like looking for a needle in a hay stack.

After 30 min I decided that I would look by not looking, basically let my unconscious look and I visualised myself finding it. A few minites later as I walked a few meters off the path we thought we had originally taken; I stopped turn my head looked forward and noticed a glint, sure enough it was the lens.

We must have walked by the lens a couple of times during our search and I’d bet my unconscious saw it long before. I had to allow my unconscious to take the lead, and let my ego conscious go which was fixated on retracing our path and wanting to help my girlfriend, which left little bandwidth for actually looking.

Anyway neither here nor there – I find this kind of thing very interesting and I don’t doubt your experience.

Weather divine, supernatural energy, the unconscious, trying to get your attention, or you exercising your ability to notice - in any case the question would be why those numbers.

Where ever or how ever the message originates - the question is what do those numbers mean to you?
    Last edited by rightleft22; 03-10-2010 at 04:04 PM.