Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    everlast Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

ATT: HUGGYBEAR 555

"to find out about more about yourself, you will have to do better than saying yes and no answers. be more specific about your answers"

Could you elaborate on this particular section?

Hi,
    In the first look I had , it is said it is about seven levels in getting near to God and getting more completed in the soul and morals.
    Also attracting the minds to the creator of the universe.
    I will continue to search to see if there is anything about the physical skies.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

huggybear555 Guest

hello everlast i just noticed you question. i'm sorry that i wasn't so clear on that part. i will try to explain. in these days and times we are required to agree to get along. but not everybody agree with others and really be happy. most of your life you've been imbreded with being happy with a typical answer. but your true self is dying to tell you what it really feels. we have not been checking on what the inner man desires. we must do a little investigative work. this requires curiosity. search the past to find out if you lost contact with your self because of peer pressures from friends. you really have you own feeling about things, and you can learn to except them in time. hope i'm not losing you. sometimes we do things a certain way because our friends are watching. be suspicious of your inner feeling about things. don't just give a yes or no answer, but try to answer each question with atleast a couple sentences, because answering questions like this will bring out the real you. we sometimes give answers to please people, but we must learn that how we really feel will head us into the right direction. here is a good way to start: say everlast how do you really feel about this matter. eventually you will began to really like and except your self and even began to take up for your self. and you will have a little more peace. then you will really be able to help others. this is the last step to success. if all else fails just let go and let God. I hope this helped you.

everlast Guest

Att: Huggy bear
    Your message is crystal clear. Thank you for taking the time to elaborate on your message and wisdom.