Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    everlast Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default The floor of my house was actually the ceiling in the sky

I dreamed that I was in a house or room and all of a sudden I pulled out a roll of toilet tissue and then I moved the room which was very strange to do to begin with. It was almost like I slid the bottom floor of the room to the side and when I looked down, I realized how I high up I was. I was so far up in the clouds that I decided to measure how high i was by dropping the roll of toilet tissue and as it unraveled it kept going down and down and down until I realized whoaaaa this is really high up. I saw buildings, the sky line, clouds the tissue was heading down, I saw the streets and houses very small of course because I was so high up. And then I slid the floor back to normal so I wouldn't have to look down any more. The funny thing was I didn't realize I was up there until i slid the floor of this room or house to the side. I don't even know how I did it. Can anyone help figure this out?

If one dreamt himself in the space means will go to a travel and will gain some dignity and greatness.
    If dreamt was flying in the wide space also will go to a travel with blessings.
    If dreamt flew direct and arrived at the space means a serious illness and disturbance.
    If dreamt went to the sky with the decision not to come back, means he will gain greatness and kingdom or will look for a big goal that will achieve.
    If dreamt heard a voice from the sky means goodness and health.
    If dreamt a bird spoke to him from the sky means happiness is on the way.
    If dreamt himself in the first sky means his death is near.
    If dreamt he was in the second sky will learn knowledge and science.
    If was in the third sky will receive some success and greatness.
    If was in the fourth sky will get close to a governor.
    If was in the fifth sky will have some fears.
    If was in the sixth sky will have some good luck and goodness.
    If dreamt went upper than seventh sky and didn't turn back means a death danger.
    If dreamt went to the first sky but its doors were closed means his affairs will get closed by a big man.
    If dreamt couldn't look at the sky and fell his head down, means will separate a big man.
    If dreamt the angels came from sky and passed by him, means the doors of science and knowledge will open for him.
    If dreamt had a house in the sky as people have on the earth means a health danger is near.**** This ****
    If dreamt his house was like the earth houses and made of brick and mud and chalk, means he will be proud to the material world.***** or this ****
    If dreamt it was raining honey from sky means blessings for the people.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

everlast Guest

Att: Varzendah

Please explain what you mean by first, second, third sky etc. ??????

Hi,
    In the Islamic philosophy the sky is divided into seven floors.
    Of course it is not related to your dream and was for more info.

Please take care and pay some to the poor as I didn't like this one of your dreams.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

everlast Guest

To Varzendah

So I guess my question to you would be where is the first sky???? Is it in the clouds, in outer space, in heaven etc....

Hi,
    I don't know , as I know in Quran it is said : the seven skies.
    For your answer I should refer to a 50 volume interpretation of Quran , Al Mizan.
    Please wait i will tell you when I something found.

Good luck.

huggybear555 Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    I dreamed that I was in a house or room and all of a sudden I pulled out a roll of toilet tissue and then I moved the room which was very strange to do to begin with. It was almost like I slid the bottom floor of the room to the side and when I looked down, I realized how I high up I was. I was so far up in the clouds that I decided to measure how high i was by dropping the roll of toilet tissue and as it unraveled it kept going down and down and down until I realized whoaaaa this is really high up. I saw buildings, the sky line, clouds the tissue was heading down, I saw the streets and houses very small of course because I was so high up. And then I slid the floor back to normal so I wouldn't have to look down any more. The funny thing was I didn't realize I was up there until i slid the floor of this room or house to the side. I don't even know how I did it. Can anyone help figure this out?
    :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

huggybear555 Guest

i see the house is you. you are more important than you think. there are lots of things about you that you haven't discovered, but they are there. you have already won the race, but you must turn back and help others. you have everything you need inside of yourself. don't be ashamed as to who you are. to find out about more about yourself, you will have to do better than saying yes and no answers. be more specific about your answers. what you really believe is very important, and is not to be discorded. do what ever you feel lead to do ,with your true self and everything will be alright. be careful about listening to others advice, because they don't know where you are suppose to go. and they like to boss everyone around . so be true to yourself and follow you heart. the creator has a specific task for you to do, so do it with the wisdom that God gave you.

The floor - Your support, your physical life - of my house - Usually represents the dreamer, and his different activities or departments in life and how we live in the rooms, the beliefs we live in. - was actually the ceiling - Protection, security, against the elements, something above our head, or comprehension. - in the sky - Spirit, heaven, something above one's head. Home of the gods, the invisible forces that shape life.

TOILET - Release of tension. Getting rid of unnecessary attitudes or life experience- Toilet tissue clean up after the release of tension

You slide away your support in your physical life and discover that its really your protection against the elements which is shaping your life.

That you are so high up could mean a over dependence on this floor attitude, that your floor attitude is inflated and not grounded.

You use Toilet tissue to determine your height - the thing you use to wipe up after yourself could be your dreams way of suggesting that you reflect on, clean up, your unnecessary attitudes, wipe them up in order for you to understand why your floor attitudes are so high up in the air.
    Why your support may not be grounded in reality.

Mike Cee Guest

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Varzandeh View Post
    Hi,
    I don't know , as I know in Quran it is said : the seven skies.
    For your answer I should refer to a 50 volume interpretation of Quran , Al Mizan.
    Please wait i will tell you when I something found.

Good luck.
    Well did you know that there are seven layers of the atmopshere?