Thread: 2 dreams

ruckus Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default 2 dreams

Hi new here as was looking for somewhere to interpret dreams

Dream 1) I knew I was dying and I was saying good bye to family and friends,I was going over with my mum (who is dead) and I felt very peacefull about this.
    When I woke up I felt fine about dream.

dream 2) I was invited to a gathering by someone I knew.
    Every one was seated and my ex and the person he had been cheating with was there.
    I kept jumping up and punching the womans head which was like putty and kept going back into shape, I was screaming abuse but every one there was against me. I woke up feeling very depressed and have been for couple days over this
    Hope someone can help as I have very vivid dreams

Hi,
    Death is interpreted as removing a constraint so you will have a problem solved.

You yelled and pounched her means you will disturb her somewhere somehow.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

ruckus Guest

Wink reply

Thanks for feedback as it made me feel very disturbed with second dream and i certainly felt better when it was said i would cause her upset which did happen unexpectedly week later now i hope i dream it again as i liked outcome no im not that much of a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by ruckus View Post
    Hi new here as was looking for somewhere to interpret dreams

Dream 1) I knew I was dying and I was saying good bye to family and friends,I was going over with my mum (who is dead) and I felt very peacefull about this.
    When I woke up I felt fine about dream.

dream 2) I was invited to a gathering by someone I knew.
    Every one was seated and my ex and the person he had been cheating with was there.
    I kept jumping up and punching the womans head which was like putty and kept going back into shape, I was screaming abuse but every one there was against me. I woke up feeling very depressed and have been for couple days over this
    Hope someone can help as I have very vivid dreams
    Hi,
    Your vivid dreams happen because you are depressed and angry about something. If you're taking any tranquilisers against your depression, they might make your dreams more vivid. Instead of anger and resentment try to show indifference to the person your ex prefers. Nothing hurts more than being completely ignored.
    On the positive side, go out and find someone else without a delay. Anew interest will change your dreams.
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

ruckus Guest

Default thanks

hi thanks for that insight and no I am not taking tranquillisers and never have I am also not depressed I think my feeling are natural and part of the healing process. I have always had vivid dream for as long as I can remember. I do agree with show indifference statement but sometimes bit hard when they are still in ones life